Star Wars

youtu.be/DOyF6OWHd6I

Oh god thats why he sounds weird. He cnt do it anymore.

Attached: Screenshot_20220523-064224_Chrome.jpg (1079x958, 387.82K)

He’s just doing a slight Alec Guinness impersonation

Well that explains a lot. I guess he can't pitch his voice up a little anymore? It didn't seem like it was that difficult to achieve

he sounds older. what's the problem

It looks good

he sounds fine you're all ugly faggots with actual mental problems

hello there

*screeching, gravelly, seagull voice* h-heLOOO thERE

Getting old really does a number on your voice, a good example of this is the voice actor for the heavy in TF2, guy can barely even do a sound impression of him anymore due to age, the same is pretty much happening in this case, which just make it sad they are probably going to sideline Obi-Wan if the leaks are true

He sounds like he recovered very well from a minor stroke.n

What leaks? That he can't do the voice anymore or something else? That would really suck if they did that just because the voice is different.

The entire series plot was leaked. The main character is the nigger inquisito.

Did he try rehearsing?

Oh man can't wait for more modern Star Wars. Especially Kenobi series which is basically fully reddit.

>Kenobi's first scene, he shows up: "Hello there"
>winks at camera
>Kenobi somehow more powerful than he ever was, showing extraordinary superhuman feats like a Marvel superhero
>Fights Vader five times
>quips about high ground several times

Yeah man. It's going to be great.

Ew, I hate niggers.

Tatooine again. At least there's some Coruscant scenes, or wherever that was. Not desert land.

HAHAHAHA the plot leaked, dude. He's basically a side character the negress is more the main character. Obi-Wan is a sad sack of shit and gets almost killed by Vader and he fails to stop the niggquisitor from getting to Luke and she pulls ignites her saber in front of him and the only reason Luke lives is because she has a change of heart

Why is there a Sith inquisitor character in the first place? Isn’t it a major retcon for there to be additional force wielders in the Empire? Where were they during the events of the original trilogy?

PUTO

He goes to Alderan in the show and meets Leia
The inquisitors aren't Sith. Palpatine basically kidnapped and brainwashed several Jedi children to basically wipe out all remaining Jedi in hiding

Hahaha what the fuck. It's even more MCU than I thought then. Why is every Marvel show a bait and switch? You think the main character is going to be the male, but then they put a new original female character front and center. The male character becomes a side character in his own show every time.

They're all dead by A New Hope