Why are they like this Any Forums?

Why are they like this Any Forums?

Attached: dune.jpg (612x678, 108.75K)

Fuck off Tleilaxu dog, this is a Zensunni board.

*stars Mongolian throat singing*

Dune is only good to hear the lore by some girl with nice asmr voice. It's nice hearing about the stupid historical details that formed the world, even the dumb shit with his worm-son

But while it's playing in-story it's all really dumb and corny.

Attached: h9Evdjwg_400x400.jpg (400x400, 42.26K)

Have you guys been reading your Orange Catholic Bible?

Soijack posting is the worst thing to happen to the internet and every thing derived from it is retarded and nothing but worthless pathetic projection at best.

Attached: studyfindsop.png (680x471, 457.02K)

big mad

Attached: 1652704617617.jpg (772x960, 64.84K)

>2014+8
>still OP is a fag posting
Jesus fuck grandpa.

fuck atheists

D U N C

Look, unless you're not white, can you please stop doing this "religion is true" thing? We both know you're LARPing.

Op, you do know that Dune fans don't actually believe the events in the series to be true, right? Your meme comes across as self-deprecating, and I doubt you have the self-awareness to pull off that kind of humor.

that is a job for bananas

God is for faggots who need somebody else to think for them and religion should be banned

Attached: A66FC3C1-6AF7-433D-A8DD-063BCDA17ABE.jpg (580x435, 82.7K)

Soijacks literally came into existence, let alone spread, because they reflect the URL phenomenon of Soiboys.

so edgy

Oh, hey 2005. Nice to see you again.

Atheists are a minority on Earth. I wouldn't get too big for your britches a d start powertripping, faggot. You're outnumbered by pretty much every religion on the planet. You get to uppity and one of them, let alone an alliance of more than one, could steamroll you and all your fedora-tipping Reddit butt-buddies.

Please tell me more about the secrets of the universe since youve got it all figured out. I had no idea such intelligence exists on Any Forums. Hey I guess anything to make you feel superior.

>religion is the same as liking fiction

>an alliance of more than one
ahahah even denominations of the same religion can't get along and you think different religions are going to cooperate? keke

I still didn't like what they did to Jessica in this movie. Yes, she does care for Leto and Paul but she isn't THAT emotional.

It's especially awful on Any Forums at this point. It's the easiest way to argue and deflect without holding an opinion.

religions are the ones pretending to know everything