We want the Joker and Logan audience

>we want the Joker and Logan audience

Tell me Marvel isn’t stupid enough to do one-offs in different universes.

Attached: BDAB792D-0FE8-4841-A20F-9640D6581C8E.jpg (1170x1134, 802.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z83IyEgxPrk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Capeshit belongs on Reddit.

>Cruisekino
Could be the first good Marvel film.

Give Tom Cruise an actual mech suite and I’m in

Suit* not Suite* although, you can probably give him his own suite as well. He needs all the room possible to summon Xenu

cruise is almost 60. he's 30 years too old to play a handsome, suave and ruthless tony

>It could be the grittiest idea yet

Attached: 1602488816032.jpg (600x800, 146.64K)

that guy from the guest would be good imo

why even go back to iron man at this point? Maybe clean up the trainwreck that the MCU has become first. It's bipocs and women and no one wants to see that shit. They need one movie, all of them get nuked. then build from that. marvel has a shit ton of characters plus the xmen to draw from.

We have a multiverse now they can make literally any movie they want and it doesn't have to affect the main plot at all.

how tf is iron man gritty anyways? unless when he punches a dude in his suit and the guy’s head caves in or something

MCU is so fucking gay, I will drop Cruise if he does this trash

this is villain ironman. he enslaves the population and kills for fun

Reminder that Cruise did in fact shoot a cameo, but it was scrapped so that he wouldn't die and get a proper role later down the line.

Attached: Can't Bruise The Iron Cruise.jpg (3264x2612, 1.39M)

pedophiles, retards, and children watch marvel movies
which combination are you

well then he can just play a punished Tony, Cruise would be the only reason i'd even consider watching another marvel shit show

hope this is true, or he watched the trash movie, and made them remove him becuase of how shit it was

Joker and Logan are good movies.

Superior iron man gets san francisco addicted to drugs just for fun.

If it's stand-alone AND stars Cruise, this would be my first marvel movie since the Spiderman movie with Jake Gyllenhaal

Tom will never do capeshit tho

Mission impossible/Jack Reacher is basically capeshit without the costumes

So he just reenacts reality?

My mum won't let me watch that :(

GOD HE WOULD HAVE MADE A GOOD TONY

Iron man is finally a jaded alcoholic?

cruise doesn't care about being in shit movies. see: eyes wide shut, vanilla sky, collateral, edge of tomorrow, rock of ages, all mission impossibles except 3, jack reacher series, minority report, magnolia, and cocktail

>MCU is finally starting to fizzle out and we can get weird one-offs like we do with DC
good

>Vanilla sky and ews were bad
Opinion filtered

we jews like the idea of more money. the head line

lmao all of those sucked especially jack reacher Tom is shit, and I'm not saying it like he is the shit like you know as a compliment. I mean it in an offensive way.

Action movies are not capeshit you fucking idiot

Truly the morally neutral action because if he didn't do it it would have happened anyway.

I’m watching ghost protocol right now. Ethan pretty much has superpowers, there’s a fight scene every ten minutes, and the characters are constantly quipping. It’s capeshit.

R rated iron Man
PG blade
Get the fuck out.

Not all, but a lot are yes
>Characters have inhuman level strength
>Characters have inhuman level reactions
>Characters have inhuman level toughness
>Characters have inhuman level endurance
>Characters have inhuman level stamina
>Characters have inhuman level resources
>Every single character knows martial arts

youtube.com/watch?v=z83IyEgxPrk
If you told me this was a scene out of captain america I would believe you

It's not about realism, it's about every human character being a superhuman relative to real life humans.

Thats too bad. Yeah it seemed pretty obvious to me that there was supposed to be an alternate iron man especially since ultron was there