When did you start to realize Real Time with Bill Maher was good?

When did you start to realize Real Time with Bill Maher was good?

Attached: CFF23750-3948-4D82-A276-643703A87136.jpg (1559x1080, 325.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mMBzfUj5zsg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First reply, I just broke this threads hymen.

Anyone else who posts after me is getting my sloppy seconds, my leftovers.

Just remember that the first reply is the most special reply and you'll never experience this thread the way I did and this thread will never feel the way it felt about me about you.

Its over, you might as well just go post on reddit and talk about how much of a "man" you are for replying on a thread that I pumped and dumped. Have fun with my scraps, cucks.

This week

Attached: 9BC3B45E-1E2B-4393-9A87-F358B5A28C5B.jpg (718x1186, 116.9K)

I've been watching off and on for around 10 years. He's always been pretty annoying but I appreciated he tried to get arguments going as opposed to most libs that just try to shut down conversations and cancel everyone they don't like. Pretty crazy that we've reached the point where he's actually the least worst leftie around because literally every other liberal in the media is fucking insane.

He isn't. He gets some things right once in a while. Things are so crazy and bad now he comes off as relatively reasonable.

This man is late night clickbait. You're better off just ignoring him, he's outrage nonsense

It's not, Bill is a lying faggot and dishonest
>"celebrities should stop apologizing to the twitter mob"
>"last week I said a bad word (nigger) and I apologize"

Yes, he's become better because so many became worse over time. Also he was the only one of them willing to go after Islamism.

He's a piece of shit who blames everything on millennials
says the same thing every episode, pretty tiring

I'm more of a comedy fan

love this jew ngl. hates mudslimes. based.

He is just a 90s liberal
Same with cuckservatives, same exact beliefs, he just calls himself liberal

I never liked this cocksucker but he had some pretty interesting points on JRE

>But let's not forget who the real N words are, folks:

It's refreshing to have honest jewish television, instead of jewish television that tries to act like it isn't.

Based, FUCK millennial subhumans

When I was in high school, and then I realized it was garbage about midway through college.

>DUDE FUCK MILLENIALS
>Woah you can't criticize Biden for his age, that's ageism

this country, this clown world has been built up on so many lies its like a house of cards now, all the sudden telling the truth on the nightly news would break the populace and there would be a system failure...matrix like

millennials SEETHING

youtu.be/mMBzfUj5zsg

I don't agree with everything he says, but I appreciate and relate to the fact that he has his beliefs, and they don't change with the party. We'd be living in a better world if we had more men like him, willing to call bullshit what it is on a national stage.