3rd emergency alert on my phone this week

>3rd emergency alert on my phone this week
>it's another mass shooting
>they're Indians again
>description says gay shit like "look out for a man in a camo shirt" because they can't give more details or it's racist

Is your country safe?

Attached: 13c21b6682e7ba21f98b387bf16cf173bdb201c79dfe89b3d4e70ad6adf29524.png (689x634, 302.53K)

Haha what a violent shithole you live in

Im euro on a trip here and this shit woke me up. Is this fucking normal?

>7am
>woken up by an emergency alert
a double shooting yesterday and now this

It is now, homie.

100% sure it's all gang related shit.

What province? I don't think I've ever received a shooting alert

I will never go to the new world. Eat shit and krijg kanker.

Sadge, I wish NA was safer and gov less retarded.

>Indians

What ? Where the fuck do you live where there are pajeet shooters

It's in the season for them, happening down here as well, the heat is making people do crazy violent things.

>they're Indians again
news here are saying that it was a white man with dark hair

Vancouver

When I receive government alerts it's about the weather and making sure i bring my laundry inside

Attached: czikago bulls.jpg (618x737, 37.25K)

BC
Two indian gang members got clapped yesterday in broad daylight
agreed

What the fuck, I live in Toronto and we have like 7 times the firearm assualt rate of Vancouver and I've never gotten notifications on my phone about shootings

Also 99% of the time the shootings here are done by black people. The thought of pajeets shooting is hilarious to me

>BC is so safe that the only gang members there are fucking Indians

You cannot suffer in the west coast

Speaking of pajeets committing loads of crime, did anybody hear about the Humboldt pajeet being let out?

100% his fault for running a stop signal and killing 20+ and inuring 30+, but now he's let out, and Indians are protesting deporting him because it's racist.

Attached: curries.png (340x227, 93.95K)

*speeds down the street and kills a family of 4, husband, other, 2 kids, and orphans*
*serves 6 months in prison*
*happens again next week*

Surrey is a shithole bro

>homicide rates per 100k
Brampton 1.71
Surrey 2.64
Scarborough 6.43
North York 6.82

>Firearm assault rate per 100k
Brampton 3.63
Surrey 6.16
Scarborough 20.20
North York 21.07

Surrey is literally a middle class suburb where the average house price is like 800 thousand dollars. No one thinks it's dangerous other than west coast fags who have never seen a black person in the lives . Funny thing is while have the same type of Indians here in Brampton as well but they are completely irrelevant because they are like 1/10th of what Jamacians and Somalis are here in terms of street crime and got mogged hard by black people here

Attached: 1658548151081.jpg (600x337, 96.49K)

No one is disputing Toronto/GTA is an absolute shithole, there's a reason smart people move west. The increase in gang violence is just surprising.