What's that plank?

>what's that plank?

Attached: 1568423619142.png (604x440, 357.98K)

>109 countries?

>Theres no way Hillary Clinton did THAT plank!

>HAHAHA GET IT IM RACIST AND A BIGOT
Get new jokes.

Johnny the Wood Boy

Rolf respects your cluelessness

>ze gas?

>wooden doors?

>what do you mean nukes in 30?

lmfao

When I was a kid I asked my dad if we had any spare wood around hoping to make a replica Plank. He asked me why I wanted it and even at that age I didn't have the heart to tell him. Never did it, might do it tomorrow with my own wood

KEK

I actually made my own Plank and my father thought I was being fucking retarded so he threw it out.

Attached: 1325820619872.jpg (223x251, 6.52K)

lol

reminder johnny was cononically jewish and he and plank can be seen wearing kippahs in multiple episodes

i literally did exactly this but my dad did it... he even cut the acute angle at the top with his table saw

Attached: 1649765951044.jpg (768x768, 56.61K)

>Knock knock

Isn't Johnny supposed to be black though

Damn I thought I was the only one whose dad made him a Plank. Actually, we have a bunch of different-sized Planks around the house to this day, a couple finger-sized ones, an arm-sized one made out of cardboard, and a full-sized wooden one.

I TOTALLY SHREDDED MY CHEESE

Attached: I TOTALLY SHREDDED MY CHEESE.png (2109x1812, 2.15M)

the funny part is this is what Johnny would say to plank in response. after Ed (thinks they drink blood) and Rolf (Romanian), plank is clearly the most likely to be anti-semitic. Edd would be the most philo-semitic, followed by Jimmy. the reasons are obvious