Uhh so that's it? They're dead?

Uhh so that's it? They're dead?

Attached: 81v929TJPYL._RI_.jpg (2000x1500, 268.98K)

I want the one on the right to shove her big nose up my ass while she licks my balls

It's funny

Sephardi
Half Jew
Ashkenazi

kill
marry
fuck

She cute.

Attached: thethreedebras.jpg (630x1200, 56.28K)

women aren’t funny

three jobless kikes (just kidding jewish nepotism is powerful)

Another decisive victory for "Women can't be funny"chads

Watched a few episodes, gave me a chuckle. Immediately changed the channel when birdgirl came on after

never heard of this
were women able to make something funny or nah?

Yeah compared to this Birdgirl is painfully unfunny

I try not to let stuff outside of my control get me down, but seeing this show getting a second season got me pretty bad. What a wicked world

Second season just ended with a meteor killing all of them hence my confusion and surprise, like they know how disliked the show is

Compared to anything, birdgirl is painfully unfunny. Adult swims been pretty shit lately, only nice thing is boondocks is back and the new athf shorts

I highly doubt there are more than twenty people on earth who sincerely find the show funny or appealing in any way

I don't support any shows on Adult Swim except my own. And also any shows made by women or featuring women writers

Attached: Tim_Headshot.jpg (909x840, 137.8K)

omg this show is amazballs!!! What other shows should I watch like this ???? I love that Tim Heidecker style of comedy!!!

Attached: 83292F93-AFCC-49CD-9B78-DBCB0B242F9E.png (1598x1055, 2.8M)

Episode 1 was good
Episode 2 was meh
Never watched anymore tbqhwyc

but gay

90% of Adult Swim shows only get 2 seasons, they probably knew it was never meant to last.