Saw pic related and it was freaking amazing...

Saw pic related and it was freaking amazing. I didn't really understand the internet cafe scene where he finds the name evergreen but I still enjoyed it. Is there any other kino korean films that are as good or potentially better?

Attached: 2EEE7634-EE30-45B9-9997-D9A9D4B7BDA0.jpg (450x666, 97.23K)

Evergreen was the school they all went to

>Is there any other kino korean films that are as good or potentially better?
Yep there's a ton

I knew that but im trying to remember when they went to the internet cafe. It was definitely after the hallway fight.

Shit i just watched this for the first time friday.
I couldnt figure out who she was talking to, who was in the camera? What the guy, who got his hand cut off, motifs was and why he kept coming back after being paid. I also still dont understand what Daesu did to get 15 years locked up, he barely said anything.

here, have someone's 2020 updated korean movie list.

Attached: 1648286579739.png (1632x1209, 243.43K)

Korean film connoisseur here. If you enjoyed Oldboy check out:

I Saw The Devil
Memories of Murder
Parasite
The Handmaiden
The Wailing
Forgotten

KoreaKinoBros stay winning.

Never watched the chink version but the American one was way better cuz thanos fucked scarlet witch

>Yep I know a ton of kino of the type you want
>I'm not going to tell you any
we got a gigachad in here, lads

if you want to really appreciate the movie, now go read the original manga it was based off of.
ALSO IMPORTANT: now watch sympathy for mr. vengence and sympathy for lady vengence.
They're basically a trilogy with oldboy, this dingdong left them out of the list and put a few shitty movies in it's place.

watch it again, it explains the gangster with the missing hand pretty well, I've seen the movie like 20 times though so maybe i pick it up easier.

fuck you and your shitty bait.

>no I Saw The Devil
>no Sympathy for Mr Vengeance
>no Godzilla
Shit list

W

it's coming home koreanbros

Attached: MV5BMmE4ZWQ5ZGEtNTUxMS00ZjExLTg5NjAtNmFhYWRlOGJhNzc4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTMyODM3MTg@._V1_.jpg (750x1117, 793.42K)

ok but Godzilla?

Korean flicks are the most juvenile tryhard garbage, adults who enjoy them have something wrong with their development

parasite is better, but contrarians don't want you to think that

Attached: 1581418958841.webm (1920x804, 2.99M)

Tang Wei chinese, Tang Wei korean

Attached: 1640237258529.png (1200x630, 980.96K)

Need to update. Add these recent movies.

Divine Move
Divine Move 2
Space Sweepers
Svaha

Dark figure of crime
money

not even Joon-Ho's best movie

The Odd Family?

Attached: 1637117853820.jpg (264x378, 24.36K)