This is a 23 year old woman

This is a 23 year old woman

Attached: image.jpg (595x897, 160.65K)

40 year old man*

laura dern a cute
bad pic tho

I figured she was like 30 something in the movie

The actor may be 23, but the character doesn't have to be.

That’s somebody’s middle aged aunt.

there's no fucking way she was 23, I knew women lie about their age but this is ridiculous

Well sure that's about right op.

I hadn't seen her in anything since Jurassic Park 3. When she showed up in The Last Jedi I figured she must be around Carrie Fishers age by now but nope turns out she was 10 years younger.

Attached: last jedi.jpg (852x534, 69.87K)

she looks about 30. Not a very feminine face

I want to cum in Laura Dern.

>walled by 23

O shit that's the same gal!

this is a 18 year old woman

Attached: mpv-shot0030.jpg (1920x816, 130.79K)

When I was a kid I could have swore she was like 30

>Carrie was 60 when she died
>Dern is 55 now
Oh gee, i sure hope she's dead in 5 years!

>That's... that's a dinosaur...

Attached: dinos.jpg (600x350, 31.77K)

this is an 18 year old girl

Attached: 280829086_1068657320416930_4422149308078995770_n.jpg (1066x1066, 169.97K)

aged like fine wine desu

Lynch is fucking insane

She'd get it

>Carrie was 60
I've seen 70 year olds that look less fucked, what the hell happens with these people?

You may be the last person on the planet to learn that Carrie Fisher had a horrible drug habit for decades spanning back to the original trilogy

She was a notorious coke whore

this is an 80s sex icon

Attached: mpv-shot0032.jpg (1920x816, 179.67K)

accurate, women hit the wall at 11.5

that’s an 18 year old pretty boy with hair below his ears

Some people just have shit genetics and age terribly. Remember that this world suffered horribly with people dying at the ripe old age of 35 with many dying earlier. I have a family bible from 1834 and many of the entries have family members dying and changing ownership of the book in their 20s.

Coked through the ass you are, look that good you will not.

I knew she did drugs but I didn't think cocaine would make you age like shit. I thought that was a meth thing.

Is there a science surrounding the effects of cocaine on aging?

Yeah somehow I don't feel like a 40 year old ephebes would seek out someone like this.

>girl

She was hot in Wild at Heart at least

>mom kinda looked liked laura dern with less jewish nose

>23
>not ephebe
You needed a picture to determine this?

She was a bipolar coke fiend.

That's a misconception. People lived into their 60s barring accidents, disease or other factors leading to an earlier death.

Humans are great apes, which are pretty long lived from a biological standpoint but usually get killed by violent lifestyles (I.E Chimps average out at 15 due to sheer violence).

user, I meant that the women who are claiming the relationship was inappropriate are ignoring the fact that no one who had an interest in younger women would specifically seek out someone who looks like op related.

If you told me she was 39 in this film I'd have no trouble believing you. But 23? Get the fuck out of here.

>laura dern a cute
kek

There are very few drugs that don't age you like shit. Stress is another thing that ages people massively. Stimulants basically have the same long term effects as chronic stress since they activate your sympathetic nervous system (fight or flight mode) for extended periods of time (which is what stress is).
There may also be aging effects more specific to cocaine but you'd have to look those up.

underrated