I would let his whole tribe fuck you. All 40,000 of them of that's what it took

>I would let his whole tribe fuck you. All 40,000 of them of that's what it took
Why are white people like this?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 77.29K)

First reply, I just broke this threads hymen.

Anyone else who posts after me is getting my sloppy seconds, my leftovers.

Just remember that the first reply is the most special reply and you'll never experience this thread the way I did and this thread will never feel the way it felt about me about you.

Its over, you might as well just go post on reddit and talk about how much of a "man" you are for replying on a thread that I pumped and dumped. Have fun with my scraps, cucks.

Put me in the screencap.

He was bitter, simple as.
Targaryens married their siblings. He was mad that his qt 3.14 sister that he'd spent years protecting was getting plowed by a giga-chad savage, and he said nasty things to her he didn't mean as a massive dose of copium to motivate himself to get the Iron Throne.
Viserys was kinda weak and was never meant to be in this situation. He otherwise would have lived life as a minor pampered prince. The pressure was too much and he ultimately became an asshole to the few people who might have loved and tolerated him.

You may have broke the hymen, but I will destroy the anus

Valyrians arent white

>his qt 3.14 sister
>implying Dany is actually his sister

They're literally the whitest people. Reminder that Western Essos is where whites literally originate in ASOIAF, the tv show just decided to mess with that.

Das rite

Attached: index.jpg (188x268, 8.61K)

You have a sock hanging out of your underwear after this user prolapsed your anus.

Attached: 4C72BC83-5B18-4593-9A48-7BE2B25367BF.jpg (396x385, 27.48K)

Attached: Internettoughkid.jpg (600x777, 47.15K)

Congrats, you've got AIDS.

See

Shieeeet vi dragun ridas now

>tv show fanfiction
Your point?

they are snowniggers no whites.

White? He's a Valyrian.

First Post Red Post

You know all of it is fiction, right?

Viserys should have lived and went back to Pentos and take the place of fake Aegon and invade Westeros with the Golden Company.

House of the Dragon shows that they are actually black, nice try though.