Movie scenes that inspire you

I'll watch a whole movie just to appreciate the build-up to an incredible scene that finds a powerful way to say that things are going to be alright

What this scene says to me is, the bad things and memories will also be lost in time, too

Attached: moments lost.gif (480x368, 1.82M)

Basically the end of Sucker Punch
>you're the one with the key to your prison
>WHERE IS MY MIND
kino

whiplash

Which part?

the entire movie ofcourse
(but the dinner scene stands out in particular)

Pretty cool, yeah. It did a good job of showing what someone with a singular goal can achieve. I wish I could hold that vision and focus enough to make the required baby steps to advance my life

it’s not fair of you to post the best one first

What if rutger hauer was 5’4.

Sorry dude, do you have a second one?
I had read this earlier and when I saw this gif, something clicked and I put them together

How would that affect him, aside from giving him more life difficulties? He could be a giant asshole because life screwed him, or he could accept the challenge and persevere, never giving up!

Attached: Nietzschean Affirmation.jpg (640x820, 120.56K)

i've been saying this. the most powerful emotion art can evoke, is one of self acceptance. accepting the good and the bad about yourself. that is powerful.

Exactly, even the bit from Transformers: Dark of the Moon where Linkin Park was playing just really lifted me the fuck up. I guess you have to be in a certain rut, feeling vulnerable, to really get the full effect of some things

Pretty much the entirety of Amadeus. The film is full of segments that build to mini climaxes, Salieri recognizing the genius of Mozart’s work for the first time, his temptation and rebuking of God, his epiphany on how to strike back against his perceived injustices, and the tiny moment of absolution he feels in participating in divine inspiration. Seriously there’s no other movie that can make me want to aspire to achieve more, sometimes in service of God and sometimes in spite of him.

Attached: gattaca nod.gif (696x337, 2.05M)

Haven't seen this one but I probably should, yeah? I need something to jog my noggin

Based, I'll need to view this again soon, too. Classical music is fucking incredible and so much more satisfying than a lot of modern stuff

plot twist
the bad things arent really bad youre just fixed on viewing them that way

worth it

Attached: gattaca.jpg (400x600, 48.23K)

Exactly

Attached: quote-we-suffer-more-in-imagination-than-in-reality-seneca-the-younger-126-50-57.jpg (850x400, 45.7K)

Good thread, for me it's Inception

CONAN

its my favourite movie
its so good that even Uma thurman is hot in it
I was born with dislexia and with no control over face muscles but I overcame and now read at twice the speed of normal people, have a cute gf, and a half a mil in bank
We will all make it frens

Honestly the last good TRUE sci-fi film I can think of. It examines the societal implications of technology, but still develops its characters and has great moments and payoffs. I knew my girl was the one when she reccomended it to me after never having heard of it.

Thank you for your story, fren. I sometimes cannot control my face, I'll smirk or laugh when I shouldn't, although mostly I can control it if I'm focused on a task and 'in the zone'

That's awesome, I'm going to watch it right now before bed.

Thanks to everyone that gave their input. Some day I'll rediscover this thread and smile. Keep it going without me if you want. Stay kino, boys and frens