Did you find 'Airplane!' funny?

Did you find 'Airplane!' funny?

Attached: coffee.jpg (1280x720, 91.71K)

The white man's obsession with black cocks goes back a long time.

it still holds

I find it gut bustingly hilarious. A knee-slapper, even.

Yes it's hilarious

It's pretty good. Tales from Police Squad is better.

Hearty chuckle, women are whores.

I prefer Naked Gun.

this

>search archive for image md5
>21 results

Yes. It hasn't held up to rewatches as well as better comedies like Anchorman, but it's still watchable.

Would you let it rest? It was a just a fucking joke. The comedy comes from the inherent absurdity of a white girl finding niggers attractive.

Yes, it's a hilarious film.

>better comedies like Anchorman
lol
lmao

That is to say, just Police Squad, the TV show. I butchered in the Naked Gun subtitle there, which are also decently funny movies.

it has a great variety of haha-moments

No. I thought it was sophomoric.

Yes, very. If you are offended by this scene you are a yeasty little pusshole. This was back before feminist hysteria had taken such a chokehold on both ends of the political spectrum that jokes about pedophilia were regarded as the same thing as pedophilia. A young girl saying she likes her coffee likes she likes her men is funny precisely because it's shockingly unexpected. I support it. I support every part of it. More of this, less of everything else

Attached: 200w.gif (200x200, 94.19K)

yes, one of the best comedies ever. Holy Grail, Black Dynamite, Kung Pow, and Hot Fuzz are the other contenders but I think Airplane is the funniest.

proto-family guy trash

The fact that a pilot can't even show his penis to a young boy in the cockpit of a commercial flight anymore is proof positive that the terrorists won.

The brief titty scene was a nice surprise.

Yes. Its one of my favorite movies.

You know, now that you mention it this movie does remind me a lot of family guy. Huh. I'd never really made that connection before

Depends on the type of comedy as well. Kung Pow and Holy Grail are at least more similarly absurdist. I'm also a fan of Office Space, Young Frankenstein, Dr Strange love, and A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum. Haven't seen Black Dynamite yet.