Have you ever done gif related in Sweden?

Have you ever done gif related in Sweden?

Attached: w2rss4rmb1281.gif (250x170, 1.6M)

reminder this guy is responsible for the bishonen esthetics in japanese manga and anime

ar du galen

Twinks are the epitome of human beauty.

He looks like a based hobo grandpa now

>The aesthetic of the bishōnen began as an ideal of a young lover, originally embodied in the wakashū (若衆, literally "young person", although only used for boys), or adolescent boy, and was influenced by the effeminate male actors who played female characters in kabuki theater. The term arose in the Meiji era, in part to replace the by then obsolete erotic meaning of the older term wakashū, whose general meaning of "adolescent boy" had by this point been supplanted by the new term shōnen.[4] The bishōnen was conceived of as "aesthetically different from both women and men [...] both the antithesis and the antecedent of adult masculinity".[6]

Stop lying.

>ummmm source sweatie??? can't find anything on wikipedia

Attached: k0IGUXxg.jpg (728x678, 50.44K)

reading about the shit they did to him makes me really sad, i really hate pedophiles

He actually had an impact on modern bishounen, my fujo friends told me so

what did they do to him?

I wanted to see him cave her head in

This is him now

Attached: Björn_Andrésen_2021_-_Foto_Carolina_Byrmo.jpg (897x870, 547.91K)

>67
Damn he kinda aged like shit I know 67 yo's who look much younger

He is probably overcompensating bc of that movie

He started drinking alchool and doing drugs after the trauma of being raped by rich men multiple times

not yet, need to find a swede that wants to meet sex

>Rumours circulated in the United States at the time of the film's release that Andrésen was gay (as the role demanded that he appear to exchange romantic glances with the protagonist, and on another occasion, be kissed and caressed by another teenage boy). Andrésen emphatically denied this and later recounted his discomfort at being forced by director Luchino Visconti to visit a gay bar, where he attracted the attention of older men.

>Eager to dispel the rumours regarding his sexuality and to shed his "pretty boy" image, Andrésen avoided homosexual roles and parts which he felt would play off his good looks, and was irritated when feminist writer Germaine Greer used a photograph of him on the cover of her book The Beautiful Boy (2003) without his permission

KILL hollywoodniggers.

yeah he definitely got fucked by guinea directors

He looks wise AF
Ill look like that when I grow old nchallah

*Ojala

I used to have hair like that before I went bald. Now it's over for me.

Attached: crying_wojak.png (633x758, 15.69K)

lmao he doesn't look bad for 67. also, he has a full head of hair still.