Was he any good on SNL?

Was he any good on SNL?
Hard Mode: NO mention of kanye or kardashian(s) allowed
Insanity Mode: don't say "butthole eyes"

Attached: pete davidson.jpg (1566x881, 125.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ASqnnZpsX1M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pete sucks
SNL sucks
and OP sucks cock.

Literally who?

Butthole eyes

getting real tired of seeing this nobody everywhere

He's one of those people whose face alone is irritating.

Watered down reddit humor, which is saying something

One time I clicked on a snl watch thread and there were people genuinely enjoying and discussing that dogshit show. How do people that braindead even end up here?

he just left SNL so he's either going to blow up and become massively successful or fade into obscurity

Skeetbros, it's over.

Attached: 2022-05-22.png (681x574, 223.08K)

since the invention of the iphone the internet has been easily accessible for even the stupidest of idiots

Ok I didn't actually expect 4channel at large to obey my instructions. Is he really that irrelevant?

He really is. He's a forced meme. That skete nigga is literally worse than Milhouse.

I honestly wouldn't know, I've not watched SNL in my entire life and I don't intend to start now.

Elon Musk mars one was pretty funny. Also like self parody in christmas one where crowd wants him to do Chad.

I'm surprised people still watch SNL.

I laughed at this
youtube.com/watch?v=ASqnnZpsX1M
and can't think anything else.

He made some Ariana Grande jokes as a response to her talking shit despite people not liking it.

Imagine watching Saturday Kike Live, or any other demoralization propaganda.

How long before he joins the long line of former SNL cast members who dies after overdosing on drugs (Belushi, Farley, Norm, now Pete)

It’s hard to explain, but it helps to have a job and drinking habit

We gotta accept it, our precious 4channrl has had a severe normie breach as of late and it’ll just keep getting worse. Stuff once thought to only be enjoyed by Reddit onions boys is discussed and enjoyed her on the reg these days

he was with ariana so relatively soon

Those guys are missed, nobody will remember this faggot.

Hope this faggot kills himself, unfunny ghoul ass nigga