So why didn't they go back for her?

So why didn't they go back for her?
Are the Jedi assholes?

Attached: ShmiHS-SWE.jpg (360x480, 24.69K)

it was the will of the force that she be raped to death by aliens

The jedi are only interested in young boys

They couldn't afford her.
Straight up.

qui-gon jin got sliced in half, obi-wan didn't bargain for the kid and anakin obviously doesn't actually give a shit about his family or luke wouldn't have remained hidden with anakin's step brother's family for nearly 20 years

used up old whore

Attached: 1633205863895.jpg (963x482, 84.48K)

Sheev is a deadbeat dad

the jedi are a cult, forget about your friends and family and do what the old men and puppets tell you

The Jedi are not the good guys.

The jedi can and will take away your kid if he/she/53% can lift rocks with his mind.

Attached: 1653274485350.jpg (491x394, 80.05K)

He really is. He's the father of Anakin and Rey's dad and did nothing to raise them

As a kid I though Qui Gon was Anakin's dad, and the whole "There was no father" was a dig at him for leaving her.

>URRRRRK URK URK URK
>URKLAHU URKBAR

Wait, is Sheev Anakin’s dad now?

>Are the Jedi assholes
Obviously. Even Luke. Look at that fuckwit having droids build his temple, when repetitive manual labor is the foundational teaching tool for spiritual dedication in all successful traditions (wax on wax off, ora et labora)

I kind of thought that too, or at least thought he’d hook up with Shmi since they made a nice couple.

RAPED BY SAND PEOPLE

Go back to the cobra kai general you underage faggot

>cobra kai
lol do zoomers not even know the movie Karate Kid? Kung Fu show? oof

When the Tuskens send their people, they’re not sending their best. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good aliens

I can see the council refusing to get her, but for Obi Wan to not even try to help Anakin seems very retarded. Just knowing she's safe would probably have been enough to settle his fears and anxiety, it's not like she had to live next door.

They did, by then they found she had been freed and married to Lars. They just didn't tell Anduin.

kek

Old Arab slave owner is willing to give up a genius engineer pro league pod racer with 80 years of life in front of him, but scoffs at the very idea of also giving up his mother who’s entire slave job is house sitting the income property he keeps for the purpose of housing them.
Bravo George.

You would think Padme would.

BIG
TUSKAN
GAFFI STICKS

That should've been a major plot point. The whole concept of loyalty and duty is watered down with bullshit quests. That whole Dexter jester assassination kamino boba clones reveal should've been scrapped in favor of Anakin and shmi scenes. I don't recall a single time prior to the fight with sheev where I gave a fuck what mace windu had to say. There was a lot of stupid who gives a fuck shit in those movies and it's Lucas fault cos he was raised by skunks and never had a mother.