50 Minutes of 80s Daytime TV Commercials

What does this say about the state of society 30 years ago vs. the state of society now?
youtube.com/watch?v=4xj7QQ7VKtw

Attached: 1626787595068.jpg (1280x720, 57.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ttzijna8mgQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>99% of the products no longer exist
It means marketers are the lowest form of life then and now.

I think it means people took better care of their bodies and had a lot of sex back then.

Why do all current year commercials feature blacks? It's very weird, when you think about it. With the profile data streaming services can compile on a particular viewer, there is enormous potential to heavily tailor marketing to specific demographics. Instead, they just make everyone watch the same commercial about cool, happy, cohesive black families and dumb, miserable, often single whites.

white people use ad blockers

30 years ago was 1992...

Because advertising today is made by focus groups. The company doesn't make the commercial, they outsource it to an ad agency who then outsources it to the actual casting/director/filming crew company. The ad agency focus groups the idea. They don't have black people in the commercials to "represent" but to encourage black people to consume product because the TV man is consuming product. Weird shit like "black people eat burger King too!", "Black people buy state farm insurance too!"

i love watching 80s commercials

today is insurance, cell phones, and vehicles. the same commercials over and over every break, sometimes twice. They also used to make commercials entertaining so that people wouldn't change the channel or turn off the tv. Now they have a monopoly on air time and can force political agendas while advertising secondarily.

kek the fine Print was bold and succint.

it's all social engineering to divide and conquer the plebs by making whites feel threatened by blacks -- that's why they show so many white women pining after black men.

Interesting that there is no fat male idiot in any of those commercials.

Demolition Man wasn't supposed to be a documentary

Is there a way to watch old tv broadcasts exactly as they were with commercials? I’d like to watch 90’s-early 2000’s mtv

>i can't believe how long my roommate is lasting!

... they knew, right? this isn't just an accident, its gay innuendo? and he's walking in on something that should smell bad?

the people of today are pathetic and stupid

yeah, come on over. I have a bunch of recorded VHS just don't have a working VCR. I really want to watch Night Court.

Attached: 1632735854036.jpg (580x435, 96.63K)

>commercials
>With the profile data streaming services can compile on a particular viewer
you seem to be missing something fundamental here.

its because only niggers see commercials

It is weird that they don't give a shit about demographics. How would an ad featuring a black family appeal to me when I'm not even black and they already know my profile? Why is in showing on every website I use?

Check out a torrent site called Myspleen. Look for "WOC" With Original Commercials. Lots of people rip their old VHS recordings of all kinds of various stuff.

Zoomers are absolutely mind fucked. This is the kind of shit they watch, willingly
youtu.be/Ttzijna8mgQ

>be me
>want to record my favorite edited for tv movie
>have fancy pause and record button handy
>recording
>forget to pause during commercial break
>resume recording
>forget to pause during commercial break
I still miss it.

>forget to resume after commercial break

>zoomers
>watch music videos
uh, nah. they'll use youtube for free music, but that's about it. and 10m views is nothing. more like 99% of them are from people looking to jerk off.

Cant Tell if it's being ironic or not. Probably not.

Attached: 1652680750669.gif (480x270, 2.03M)

thanks user, I'll check it out

>Hitch hiking ghost of akina
lmao

I tried, looks like members only

If you only watched commercials you'd think that 70% of the north american population was black

its funny how these were completely insufferable in the 80s and they've only gotten worse since then, but, they're kinda tolerable now.