Oh, boy! I'm gunna watch picrel. I hope it's wierd. I'll post afterwards. In the meantime...

Oh, boy! I'm gunna watch picrel. I hope it's wierd. I'll post afterwards. In the meantime, tell me what I thought about it.

Attached: MV5BMTYwMzMwMzgxNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMTA0MTUzMDI@._V1_.jpg (1012x1500, 373.88K)

>Stands her up at the end and leaves her waiting alone in a restaurant all by herself
Sigma mindset.

I've tried to watch this 4 times now, but I always jerkoff to the beginning and then lose interest.

blog on retard

it's kino

Schizo movie but not in a good way. It's allright but certain parts are trying to seem profound when they clearly aren't. Woman moment - the movie in short.

it's a movie

You may be retarded. This is the most anti-woman film that has been made in 20 years. It’s so anti-woman it isn’t surprising at all it was made by a gay man.

ive only seen it once but i recall a few good scenes carried the movie. also I think it looked nice.

>using the violent rape and murder of a mother and child as symbolism for your wife's infidelity and secret abortion

how was this allowed to be made? kino of the highest order

Attached: 1624070498660.jpg (4181x2777, 1.55M)

Very good movie.

Shoots himself when falls down , he is literally me. What a retard.

One of those movies that is good but don’t really wanna see it again (Prisoners, Jacob’s Ladder, Requiem)

You can tell this was directed by a homosexual man simply due to how salty Jake Gyllenhaal's character is, he went on writing an entire novel just to "send a message" to his ex, this is peak feminine behavior.
a straight man wouldn't even waste his time thinking about such a whore, much less give her the satisfaction of knowing she's still living rent free in his mind.

>Prisoners
seen it like 30 times. incredibly rewatchable.

Attached: 1549924734087.webm (900x506, 2.01M)

Pretty damn great.
I think the opening is kinda much. I get the idea of what the dancing ugly women are but its just jarring compared to everything else.
Love that ending.

It was weird, but decently-good. Worth a watch. That's about it.

watch Incendies

Just watch Nightcrawler instead

Go the fuck to sleep Carey.

Who the fuck is Carey?

Wish Tom Ford would make more movies, he really is talented.

Your dead name faggot.

lmao no one's first name is Carey, you're trolling right?

You'll never know.

Because Tom Ford has a lot of money and is also a homosexual giving him semi protected status

Well, if someone's first name was Carey and they're now trans, I just feel bad for their existence.
Anyway, Nocturnal Animals kind of sucks. Nightcrawler is way better.

I like Tom Ford, his writing is solid but his directing needs work.

It's very good.
My brother's name is Carey and he's a lot cooler than you, bitch boy.

Attached: nocturnal animals redheads.jpg (2232x3058, 882.2K)

I think he's on par with anyone working today.
Which wouldn't be saying much except he seems to do it as a hobby.

He isn't

Whoa, her elbow really is too pointy.