Cosmos: A Space Time Oddisey

Was a good show?

Attached: neil-dg-tyson-cosmos.jpg (670x340, 36.19K)

Yes,I love Neil

Attached: IMG_20220110_142055.jpg (810x1075, 229.93K)

no, but the Sagan series is great

>trust the science
>we're all the same inside
>wdym sickle cells tf you talking bout lmaoooo

I'm not a fan of religion and I was put off by how aggressively he went after religion in this show.

someone ask Neil how much force is required to tip all the fedoras in the known universe.

Attached: 1649259819214.jpg (231x244, 16.18K)

Neil and Chuck Nice are pure kino tho.

Atheism is for people with a big imagination when it comes to science but a tiny one when it comes to god.

when you think about it, we're all just star dust

for real?

Attached: 8BEDBEC1-A0C0-4385-A602-1BE0B27A9BE4.jpg (320x276, 17.86K)

The first series was Ok , not terrible. But it was shown on commercial TV and had a lot of repetition for people who were flipping channels. IIRC the second series was delayed while they waited for the public to forget about the Metoo accusations so they could clear black science man and get on with the show.

Mostly, but that faggot black science man can’t gelp but try and score sjw brownie points
>homo sapien, meaning ‘wise person’
Nigga it fucking means ‘wise man’, in the general sense of ‘mankind’. If you think latin is sexist you should fucking kay why ess

>how aggressively he went after religion
breh it literally just tells the history like it happened. persecution of people, particularly scientists, by religious authority is a real thing that happens, it’s happening today

>persecution of people, particularly scientists, by religious authority is a real thing that happens, it’s happening today

correct but secular wokism is now the most dangerous religion.

Literally doesn't happen in countries that matter

>God lives in the third dimension
how fucking retarded is this nigger?

If you actually read history you would know that religious institutions and scientific institutions were the same thing.

Sagan's Cosmos
>Outer space is cool
Tyson's Cosmos
>Religion is dumb, anyway outer space is also a thing

>I exist because I exist, kay?

Attached: 1637908220061.png (800x800, 560.24K)

too much cartoons

Neil needs to learn to keep his science enthusiasm to actual science shows and not go full 'ackshually' every time something in a film plot isn't accurate.

For what it's worth, it really depends on how thoughtful the religious folks around you were when you grew up.
If you were surrounded by fundies and evangelicals, you're liable to have a very literal and simplistic view of God or spirituality in general.
If you're lucky enough to have more considerate and nuanced views on Christianity and its canon, then you're likely to be more reasonable in your attitude towards it and some of its beliefs.
Given Neil is American, he more than likely grew up near fundamentalists or evangelicals though

Fucking wojak of God lmao