It's just a game we are not going to kill you

>it's just a game we are not going to kill you
>literally kill a guy before
also couldn't he just explain to his wife that he was forced to do all that stuff? I don't see how his life is ruined

Attached: knock-knock-03.jpg (1100x619, 59.46K)

>not putting them in your rape dungeon

He's a rich white male so obviously nobody would believe him.

I'm starting to have random bouts of optimism again. It's a good feeling. By God I'm gonna quit drinking and do right by myself and the people I care about

how old are they meant to be

he wouldnt even have to explain. he's duck up in a hole up to his chin. is his wife supsoed to think he did it to himself?

they say in the movie how old they really are i think, but i can't remember. at one point, they lie about being minors to blackmail him. but like they're clearly not minors. the movie is so dumb

what was he supposed to do

Attached: 1652749194275.jpg (1000x600, 121.63K)

laugh at them and do a 360

The woman in the right of that pic then married Eli Roth to get a career, and some years later she discovered being a lesbian so she divorced Roth to marry another jewish director.
Fun fact: Nicolás Lopez, the director of that movie is now in jail because rape.

Whose the girl on the left?

some random girl. didn't amount to much

DONT COCK MY SUCK!!! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Darude Sandstorm

I'd assume they were making fun of me before slamming the door on them and going on Any Forums to make threads about how much I hate women

Attached: 1565589039573.png (656x549, 226.69K)

>what was he supposed to do
Don't just stare at it. Eat it!

Attached: ana de armas rimming.webm (1920x1040, 2.96M)

Ana de Armas.
Posters should put names in the filenames.

Attached: 1514486819702.webm (1920x796, 1.89M)

Imagine if they tried this and Keanu knocked them out in the shower with a lead pipe and forc them for reason of the movie haha

Damn what I wouldn't give to be Keanu in this movie

>NOOOO PLEASE DON'T SUCK MY COCK!!! NOOOOOO!!!!

>AHHH YOUR PUSSIES ARE SO TIGHT PLEASE STOP TORTURING ME FUUUUUUUUUCK

>PLEASE DON'T STUFF MY DAUGHTER'S PANTIES IN MY MOUTH AND RIDE MY COCK! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

>PLEASE NO DON'T SUCK MY BALLS WHILE THE OTHER ONE RIDES MY FACE SOMEONE HELP MMPHPH