Kinos with this plot???

Kinos with this plot???

Attached: 2342342384902384092382904.png (492x551, 609.93K)

but then who made the image?

It's ironic that redditors come here for "free speech" when the mods and jannies here are just as sensitive as any reddit mods.

Amadeus

they think about us constantly and come here in droves here to feel included in our culture.

yohza

So like does anyone else hate pooping?

dubs thread

Attached: k57k1mj3jmw81.jpg (535x800, 42.19K)

Where is the 9gag watermark?

they can't stop talking about Any Forums as much as you fags can't stop talking about reddit. You guys on reddit and Any Forums should just fuck, you are all unfuckable freaks and so you are meant for each other.

Reddit has multiple boards literally crossposting things taken from Any Forums threads

I know you like to think they do because it makes you feel important, but no, they don't :)

Nah they have a couple of popular subs dedicated to this place.

>kinos with muh reddit

Attached: 1650649280558.gif (686x720, 570.55K)

Look at the top of her head.

That's like 0.2 percent of the entire platform which mostly just reposts the same greentexts from 10 years ago
On the other hand the entirety of Any Forums has reddit running rent-free in their heads

>"Taken"
Reddit is full of anons and viceversa

Like for real, pooping is gross. It stinks, wastes time, and it's worse knowing women poop

I've unironically met people say who're part of watchdog subreddits that 'monitor' Any Forums & report 'evidence' of potential hate crimes and shootings

Attached: 1643593666429.png (640x480, 159.52K)

No. It feels good to take a shit in the morning.

Like why did god make women poop? And why is their anus so close to the vagina? Women pooping is gross, as pooping should be a manly thing, womens digestive system should be vastly superior to men, to the point they almost never poop, and when they do they go out of their way to do it secretly

saddest cope

Doing heroin feels good also, doesnt mean its good

Saddest truth

It's all the meanie heckin racisms

When will it stop!?

Attached: 1650649133522.gif (721x980, 236.34K)

Considering the miracle that is the human body and life itself, I'd say our method for removing waste is pretty efficient even though we take it for granted
Though, being a bird would probably be better since they piss and shit at the same time. But then consider that that would mean you would "shit" more often because of the pissing mixed in increasing the shit volume. Yeah, pissing and shitting separately is more convenient.

>comparing doing heroin to having a bowel movement

I chuckled

Attached: 1647564880601.jpg (1125x1092, 289.27K)

aren't there subreddits entirely dedicated to discuss and screencap 4chins and other image boards?

Every man (dont know about women) pisses when they shit. Second when dogs shit, they dont need to wipe as their sphincter closes so tightly it cuts off the poo so there is nothing left behind, ever get those shits where you can wipe for ever and it never seems to get clean? Personally I get into the habit of just jumping in the shower and cleaning in there. My anus is probably one of the more cleaner anuses out there.

This. Are you faggots seriously telling me you don't at least lurk the front page of Reddit for the videos? I don't post there or even have an account but I still use the app fairly often.

Have you ever thought about how great life would be, if we didnt shit though?

Attached: 16480955776868492901511837230748.jpg (426x266, 128.75K)

Your looking for someone in the fantasy genre... you know something that never happed.

Like Harry Potter

fuck no dude why would i want to expose myself to that insipid garbage