In debt to mafia

>in debt to mafia
>go to rival gang
>get line of credit on leverage against prior debt
>they do it because if it works, they fuck over their rivals
>go to third gang
>tell them i'm an asset that two rivals have sunk credit into and have therefore made myself a useful chip for outsiders with no leverage
why didn't any of the idiots in the Sopranos or Scorsese movies use this play?

Attached: pepe-fat-wearing-suit-sideview.png (868x935, 55.56K)

you'd be killed at some point

You'd be dead.
Also, loan sharks talk to one another, and are generally aware of when you're robbing Peter to pay Paul.

the second could just waste you to screw over the first.

unlikely. they are greedy mobsters. they wouldn't kill me if they had sunk money into me.
the whole point is playing rivals against one another.

Am idiot or does that make no sense at all whatsoever?

How does the second gang benefit from indirectly giving away cash to the first gang? How is a guy that owes money to everyone a useful chip for the third gang?

would be a missed opportunity on their part

>they wouldn't kill me if they had sunk money into me.
If that was the case nobody would pay back their debts.

t. didn't watch the Big Short
Margot Robbie and Selena Gomez explain (the former does so in the nude)

If I was around during the mafia's epoch I'd be their grim reaper and go around shooting up their joints. I mean think about it, if you have no family and live in your car they have no leverage. I'd give those guinea fags Colombian neckties after I executed their wife, goomahs, and children in front of them.

you can extrapolate wildly in both directions. you situation proposes that the second is aware of your debt to the first
>second crew just shoots you and half asses trying to hide the body
>puts it out that you were shot because you weren't going to pay out
now the first crew is out any possibility of recompense as well as having police on them

since when does the mafia murder people who owe them money? all the mafia murders are related to inter-family politics, vendettas, and people who go to the police.

Since there is a market for organs.

but all the evidence would point back to the second crew. plus, they miss out on the business opportunity of acquiring the leveraged debt.

simple. smoke and drink a lot. worthless organs. especially if you live in a hot weather climate where refrigeration is a factor.

they'd have no motive to killing the guy, the police wouldn't put an eye to them in the first place. digging in to find out that the guy borrowed money from the mob wouldn't take long, especially if word was out on the street that this was why he was killed. the evidence couldn't connect to the first group but the cops wouldn't have any reason to try to tie it to the second. all that would happen is they would clamp down on the first group, which benefits the second greatly.

>financializing and actively inflating the mafia debt market until killing you means toppling the house of cards on which the whole system now rests
by god it just might work

Attached: a0f.jpg (641x530, 31.26K)

i suppose this is possible, but that's why you have to do a good job selling the business opportunity of your leveraged debt to the second gang.

>bro, please bro, this is a good chance. if you don't loan me money to go pay back your rivals then they make money on the vig bro, that could be you making that money. of course I can pay it back I'm here borrowing money from you to do just that haha don't you see? bro come on bro please bro just do it bro.

Attached: 1652094068114.png (474x474, 257.97K)

>since when does the mafia murder people who owe them money?
when its clear that breaking legs and property won't get you any money back so instead you use them to send a message to everyone else who borrows

you're completely missing the part where the line of credit is leveraged. it's not just robbing peter to pay paul. they're making a bet in which they can't lose.

Because you would be a fish, not /ourguy.
At best, a /myguy doing points never touching the big, only nuts.

Sharking is the lowest form, so strong-arming a junkie with delusions of grandeur isn't going to get a street war started, outside you being a mark like Donald Trump. Who nobody ever went to war over when it came to debt.

Even then, it's cheaper if they are in less than a milly to let the others have you to debt-rape and wash hands, because you are rat-tier. At that point, they will still find a way to get their money back because all of your employees are in hock to them, just like some of the coppers. Might even put a guy in to take over your operation & customers.

Best case scenario, you end up in the Hudson singing show tunes thru a barrel of concrete and nobody cares.

Because real life isn't whatever fantasy you've concocted in your head where you're an untouchable master manipulator, they'd just kill you or steal your shit for wasting their time and taking them for fools

because the mafia doesn't accept leverage in the form of debt unlike the federal reserve

Attached: 1622073936719.png (512x422, 230.54K)

so what you're saying is that i could be the one who introduces the concept to them, thus repaying my debt thousands of times over?

Attached: 36524330.png (900x900, 17.04K)

a bet in a guy who cannot pay the debt he already has lol

they're not betting on ME; they're betting on the DEBT

that you have already proven will not be repaid. these people aren't banks, they don't operate on collateral and tax deductions.

how can the second gang use the debt from the first gang against them? its not like the first gang is going to give you a loan that they couldnt stand loaing. why would the second gang give you money, what's the point? why wouldn't the third gang just turn you over to the other two as a gesture of good will or to atone for some other conflict between the gangs?

simple. make sure that the second crew you go to is the jewish mob.

Attached: 1643055373499.png (92x100, 20.64K)

Fat fucking frog, heh