How should HE(the male) conduct his career from now on?

How should HE(the male) conduct his career from now on?

Attached: schreiber.jpg (640x960, 124.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cgvzwhR-2rI
tiktok.com/t/ZTdn2XJve/?k=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

a growing boy shouldn't be so skinny. anorexia stunts growth. someone feed that kid.

Feed him what?

Yoy think Liev sniffs her panties?

>her
user…

That's a girl, but he definitely fucked his kids.

Attached: liev-schreiber-sasha-dance-company-gala-04.jpg (817x1222, 249.93K)

my cum

he can have all he wants he just has to maintain eye contact as much as possible.

Quit posting this.

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=cgvzwhR-2rI

Tell anons, do ever did the willy dance with your father when you bathe together?

everyone always assumes the kid would have no idea what sex is if the adult wasn't manipulating them into it, but having actually been around adolescents, they're manipulative and know what they want.

liev probably woke up one day with his kid(s) blowing him. what does someone even do in that situation? rejecting them would basically ruin them for life.

Don't fuck teens just because they are retardly horny mate, not worth it. I have the displeasure of dealing with them everyday and I've lost count of how many times I realise one of them likes me, it is hell to deal with that shit.

you're talking about a courtship situation. i'm talking about waking up with your morning wood in your son.

I'm talking about that too. Teens are dumb and they can't measure consequences and they will blurt out obscene stuff about you from time to time.
But that you mentioned is straight Hollywood pedo morning routine, I don't want to imagine what that kid's thinking, if he even thinks about it, if that's all you known how can you perceive anything else.

oh, you have schizophrenia. got it.

Quiet, that's a secret I will carry to my grave, I don't need you spreading it around nigger.

I think he should seriously consider stoping to fuck his son(also pictured)

you kinda broadcast it when you admit you believed pedogate.

I didn't even knew there was a pedogate shit going.

how many times have you guys masturbated to this picture?

>thats a girl
Now

That tiktok was a bit disturbing unironically

Theyre both male

Never did mister Federal Agent, I have never done such thing.

what tiktok?

i thought has never crossed my mind you fucking freak

He's putting make up and rambling about his principal reprimanding him for some shit I don't remember. It's shit.

He talks about having daddy issues and being a slut. It’s odd.

tiktok.com/t/ZTdn2XJve/?k=1

Liev us alone.

Pink
Soft
Warm
Boi hole
Your property
Mmmmmmmm I'm gonna cum can you imagjne coming home from work and your kid is presenting herself in a dress, spread and waiting with a smile.
>Hi daddy~
You could have sworn you had a son but now you have a permanent personal slut

hella sussy

Actually it's still a boy.

I brushed against my dad's weiner by accident once.

>your mom is a 10/10
>your dad is a 10/10
>you don't look like your dad
>you do look like your mom
the kids were fucked at conception

Thats the meta though

They look exactly like their mom.

They were't, they would look nice if not for the kid diddling and hormone therapy that will leave them with a baby dick for the rest of their lives.

>i had a hickey on my neck because i have daddy issues

yea, kid initiated it. liev is just making the best of a bad situation. the kid probably even threatened to tell naomi if liev rejected him.

Is this weirs speech manipulation normal for these kids? What is foing kn with their developmemt? Is anyone keeping track of this sbit bedore we have a generation of disabled cyborgs who communicate via orgasm?

Attached: 1653187748630.jpg (768x1024, 169.41K)

Thats whatbshe said in the beginning? And then she went to her rriends house to actually burn her neck? Holy shit Liev birthed a succubus(male)

I remember reading a Manga where people were trapped in an abonded build and this one whore realized she could get calories from cum and swallowed their loads