How does this affect your health?

How does this affect your health?

Attached: heCG7VcP-christian.jpg.jpg (1080x810, 91.97K)

As long as you do it right it's probably completely safe.

I dont fuckin fink so m8

If you're a celebrity with a team of doctors, nutritionists etc monitoring you everyday you should be fine

Rob McElhenney from IASP did this. He said his Doctor told him his liver would be destroyed if he ever did it again and it was already dangerous and he was risking permanent damage to said liver.

>Bale will die early and go down a legend absolutely obssessed with honing his craft and morphing into his character
Based

forgot pic

Attached: robmc.jpg (1200x675, 82.64K)

Why is Chevy Chase in this image?

Machinist was the most dangerous for his health because he could've died of heart failure at any day.

me on the right

Did he get gout like Leto?

Attached: d3973d66011f925915592d00b49d92ce.jpg (1200x708, 113.38K)

The far left is photoshopped or they used makeup

I've been skinnier than Christian Bale claims in that movie and I didn't look like that at all

>Doctor told him his liver would be destroyed if he ever did it again and it was already dangerous and he was risking permanent damage to said liver.
Because he was roiding

What is your height, user?

Not great. I believe his doctor said he's caused irreparable damage to his metabolism and other shit too.

Me on the right

"metabolic damage" is a meme

Humans evolved to live through famine and abundance. This is probably more natural than how most people live.

His doctor sounds like a quack.

The average doctor knows absolutely zero about metabolism or nutrition.

>Mfw look like left but always wanted to look like right
>To attain this I have to basically be on a diet of beans and corn because my genetics can't handle white people food

Go #MorbiusMode and eat a carnivore diet

>destroy your health for the Machinist role
>it isn't even that good of a movie
what was he thinking

Right is peak performance

me on the right

he isn’t even that fat in the Fat Mac season. He just slouches and sticks his gut out.

INB4 >t. American

He probably has chest pains every day. He's lucky if he makes it to 70