Which one would you realistically have a better chance with?

Which one would you realistically have a better chance with?

Attached: velm.png (800x450, 442.18K)

I wouldn't have a chance with either

Velma. Exactly what I would want to.

velma is like the quiet bookish girl in the back of the class but knows her body is hella bad and sleeps around a lot. definitely a size queen and prefers black men most likely.

Shaggy probably

Mycherrycrush has done cosplay for both and I enjoy them.

Their mothers

Daphine. Im a retard and Velma seems like a high powered women who wants a man better than her, ie ceo of a fortune 500. At least with Daphine I could get away with my good looks and charms.

Kill yourself

>Mycherrycrush
What happened to her boyfriend? I feel like she lacks the same enthusiasm now that he's gone, which is disappointing as she's only gotten hotter over the years

Ilike velma better but I was friends with a girl when I was in highschool who look like daphne but she was goth. I looked like shaggy. Skinny with skateboard hair and a goatee. She flirted me with alot in hindsight. But I had aspergers and was fat in spirit because my mother let me get fat when I was little so even after I became slim I loathed my body. I miss her. She used to play with my stubble and face and I used to call her a succubus conjured up to tempt a good man like me into sin. We would listen to goth music in her car and eat candy and pretzels together
Lianna I'm sorry, you were cool. I should have asked you out.

This user is right. Shaggy is fast and loose.

Attached: Shaggy Verde.webm (710x400, 2.77M)

Velma but I'd think of Daphne each time

Based, I will fap to that later

Attached: Scoobynatural07.jpg (1920x1080, 117.58K)

Velma would be easier, not saying Daphne isn't easy but you have to be chad to hit that.

Nothing? She still does b/g scenes with him. Her last one was from the other week. Go look on Internetchicks
Have fun my guy

I can totally land daphne

Bump so can see my post and watch some new videos

Daphne because I'm funny and Velma would probably realize I'm antisemitic.

>Too retarded to keep up with Velma
>To ugly to attract Daphne
Neither

Scooby

Revolta

Attached: Revolta.png (640x464, 252.74K)

Sign me up for a shot with Franky's daughter.

dangerously based