He's confirmed dating Sharla in Japan

When did you realize that the Japanese expats finally won?

Attached: 1658772439313154.png (1516x1416, 1.48M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vvG9-j8HVm8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

who tf is sharla

mind your business fatty

Literally whomst

I lived in Japan for 6 years, married a white girl out of my league because she was desperate for anyone not Japanese there, and then left

Attached: D465D502-5853-4B87-9E90-8CB62A11289E.jpg (550x535, 48.01K)

Canadian Japanese expat female YouTuber with a popular channel. She was featured in his journey across Japan videos while she was still dating a Korean guy who proposed to her. She likely cucked the Korean guy with rbe big British cock

Sharla used to date a South Korean man while living in Japan. Why are japanese guys so women repellent ?

thanks, i hope they broke up and were done completely before they started seeing eachother and he didnt actually get cucked desu

I guess those lolcow posts are not schizo conspiracies after all.

Why would they date a fat canadian roasty when they're surrounded by attractive women of their own nationality?

maybe this is the lifehack. Go to Japan and date the hot white qts who can't find a partner because japs are autistic as fuck

I read this as Sharia.

post confirmation. I want evidence.

Honestly thought he was gay

Whoa, uhm anyway

youtu.be/vvG9-j8HVm8

Somewhere toward the middle

>some hideous whiteoid roastie that has apparently hit the wall at the speed of sound

Why should we care about this?

the only weeaboo in the world without yellow fever... i kneel...

She's 36. This is her last chance for a baby. Will he do the right thing and continue the purity of the Anglo Saxon race in Japan? Or will he decide youtube clicks are more important and fulfilling?

Bump

She's ugly

She deserves a kid, chud