Bros I was so ignorant about climate change but this movie opened my eyes. What can we do to avoid something like this?

Bros I was so ignorant about climate change but this movie opened my eyes. What can we do to avoid something like this?

Attached: 41848f317fc1c5dd2ec3230b1d8b19a38ec6daddd752d02bd20cf6d4967cd350._RI_V_TTW_.jpg (1920x2560, 1.73M)

Other urls found in this thread:

weather.gov/maf/The_Coldest_Night_in_Texas
youtu.be/TbyGJJtmWN8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Get guns for the wolfs

Wait for the vaxx to cull the cattle

Bro just turn on the heater

we're already past the point of no return so you basically have a free pass to pollute from now on

Nothing as crazy in the movie will ever happen, but all the strange weather the past few years should be concerning. Like Texas freezing and ocean in the pacific Northwest cooking animals alive.

Nature is reddit, so it all balances out

TWO WEEKS MORE UNTIL THE VAXXED DROP DEAD BRO

The monkeypox vaxx is the activation genetic slurry code

I told you, Chud. But you didn't want to hear me.

Attached: Screenshot_20220518-192643_1.png (1439x1411, 1.65M)

Then close your eyes again, user. It's all in your head.

Shut the fuck up
weather.gov/maf/The_Coldest_Night_in_Texas

Global warming literally isn't real

>except for gender identity, you are whatever you believe you are!!

>Global warming somehow turns the planet into a block of ice for some reason
Yeah I'm not buying this seamen slurping shit.

It's literally science, you cannot argue against it

Don't live in an urban center and get food stores.

Lol cigarettes are good for you It’s real fake

Cigarettes are better for your mental health than wokeshit media.

Kino theme
youtu.be/TbyGJJtmWN8

I import cases of aerosol cans with CFC's and spray them directly into the ozone. I inherited 30 million dollars so I have unlimited funds and order them by the pallet loads. I even hire some Mexicans to help me spray them into the sky

if we're not careful the oceans will rise and NYC will be under water by the year 2012!

This is based off a book that Art Bell wrote. See back when he wrote it climate change was still a fringe theory and he used to discuss it in interesting ways. One night he would have on a guest discussing man made climate change, the next week he would have on a guest claiming climate change is the result of planet x or something like that. This book/movie shows the extreme end of climate change for entertainment value, and the "science" in the book was based on the information of the time and is more "this is what we see in the ocean right now which may cause an ice age in the far future" than actually in your face accept climate change or you are a bigot type science.

it makes me sad that people are so eager to destroy the environment around them just because of a political slant, why would you not want to live in a beautiful place?