I liked it

I liked it

Attached: northman.jpg (1486x991, 404.48K)

I like it too.

Who /like/ here?

me too :)

I wanted to like it.

I liked it as well. I think it legit filtered a lot people.

Attached: Screenshot_20220521-110956.jpg (1080x485, 62.12K)

Best movie of the year

theres no way anyone could get this ripped without roids
totally immersion-breaking

same

I can't even imagine being this stupid. Not even at my most drunk and delirious.

what didn't you like about it? I admit it was a little slow and cryptic for some people but that's how most of the movies I like are

Why didn't you like it?

Did you like it?

If I told you he got that ripped without roids, would you like it?

I know right

Attached: Screenshot_20220521-110930.jpg (1080x373, 39.5K)

terminal marvel brain. many such cases

>Did you like it?
No

why did they burn all the children instead of just turning them into rape slaves?

i loved it, it was an ecstatic theatrical experience. shame i didn't get to see The Lighthouse in a theatre, that surely would've been something

I liked it too, but hoped for it to be more macho manly toughguy raw like the Spartacus series, but it was rather sad instead. Still pretty good.

It was good, but not as good as I was hoping. Still probably one of the best films of the 2020s so far

>filtered
>marvel brain
>zoomers
these are not a defense of the movie believe it or not. if you cant articulate yourselves youre just putting on a show. please do not cope in replies nothing you say can change this you already revealed the truth

I think Viking themed media is dead on arrival, because the entire genre is boring and not very exciting.

I'm not sure you're right about that man, he doesn't exactly have a superhero build, he's built like the statue of David

Great movie

I'm sure it did. The modern movie goer probably hates this. It's far too focused and straightforward. And it completely ignores modern morality.