Did you guys know that if you eat 5 fucking burgers a day for 100 days youll vomit in a parking lot who knew

Did you guys know that if you eat 5 fucking burgers a day for 100 days youll vomit in a parking lot who knew

Attached: images.jpg (739x415, 32.21K)

>I ATE COPIOUS AMOUNTS OF FOOD EVERY DAY AND GOT FAT
boomers unironically saw this as an eye-opening revelation.

He vomited in a parking lot because he was drinking 1200 calories of whiskey each day. Lying sack of shit.

Given that he ate McDonalds everyday, he was a literal sack of shit.

The food really isn’t that bad. Truth is he was a raging alcoholic.

he imagined drinking

I feel like that's not THAT much. If you ate 5 burger patties with no buns or anything that's not even enough to live on.

He did a sequel and it's fucking embarrasing. It's a bunch of manchildren soys sat around a table eating chicken burgers or something and crying about it. Fuck me this guys a retard.

>This fucker singlehandedly turned McDonalds into a soulless shadow of itself
God I miss that late 90's, early 2000''s McDonalds feel, even if the food wasn't that great

>i've been a heavy drinker every single day of my life since my teens
>wait, my liver is fucked?
>uhhh... must be the mcdonald's doc, hehe

Attached: 1595169873053.png (961x971, 719.9K)

You gotta remember its also junk fast food full of chemicals and stuff.

That's a fairly small amount of McDonalds for an average-sizes person, I'd say?

>5 Big Macs a day is normal
Do Americans really

This, was the entire thing just insurance fraud?

I wouldn't WANT to eat 5 big macs in that time frame, but I could easily

It was really the fault of the five Cokes he drank at every meal rather than the burgers. If you remember, they showed the guy who only eats Big Macs and he wasn't fat at all.

I'm a two cans of pepsi per meal kind of guy.

fpbp

McDonalds was already fucked by the removal of beef tallow as their frying oil, but this fucker did almost as much damagem

I honestly wish you could eat McDonald's every day with no ramifications. It would be paradise.

This stupid documentary made a multi billion dollar food company completely change their menu & now nobody even remembers this stupid documentary. This is why you should never cave to current trends. Just wait a few months and everyone will have moved on
It is fucking terrible and barely anyone watched it. Plus he just HAD to include a quip about Chick-fil-A being bigoted

that guy was in the news earlier this week. He just reached 50 years straight of eating a big mac everyday

Attached: 09384520.jpg (1280x720, 64.18K)