Which foreign languages do you hear the most when you go outside in your country?

Which foreign languages do you hear the most when you go outside in your country?

I usually hear Ebonics, Mexican Spanish, Chinese Vietnamese, and Indian.

Attached: 164704178763.jpg (979x898, 79.41K)

french - Russian - Chinese

Some kind of Indian, Some kind of Pakistani, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, Polish, Romanian.

The only foreign languages I've heard in the past several months are Spanish (at a Mexican restaurant), Chinese (at a Chinese restaurant), and Lakota (on a reservation I live near).

close to none,when it does happen it's English. and no,I don't personally know anyone that speaks one of the indigenous languages from here

Arabic, some english or german here and there

Often Russian, Ukrainian, Finnish, English, have heard Latvian, Polish, Swedish around, once heard some kind of Arabic

I don't hear any everyone speaks English in Scotland

Used to just be butt-ugly Spanish from Argentinians but now I'm hearing African languages too. I couldn't even tell when it's Haitian creole.

Arabic or Chinese.

Turkish, Arabic, Russian, Ukrainian, English, Other Slavic

english, sometimes bengali

Veneco Spanish - Colombian Spanish - Quechua - English

warious slevic

Orange county or Bay area?

Spanish, Creole, Patois, and Russian

french-russian-german-italian

I also heard Chinese but they would speak in English otherwise.

None Is very common, english if you are in downtown or some area that attracts tourists maybe some french, german or other white ppl languages every once in a while, chineese Is often heard aswell near there in the cheap electronics area where some of them have shops, migrants in red lites usually speak spanish but you see sometimes blacks speaking god knows what maybe some Caribbean creole, and in the last 10 or so years It has become somewhat common to see Indians here, theres a particular greengrocer where i always run into them, no idea why, and its not always the same Indians, for what i can tell It has nothing special other than good prices (hence why i do my shopping there)

Im from Guadalajara

french >>> english > turk > arab

English, German and Italian.

chinese and whatever central asians speak

ukrainian
every time i go outside i hear them
now i can't find place to rent because they have to acomodate 250 000 of them here

Slavic languages, heard some Arabic once.

What's a chinese vietnamese? Didn't know chinks got gooked

there are two lebanese restaurants in my town, and they're both delicious. That's about it

>Finnish
Good.

I live with a lot of foreign exchange students, rarely hear anything other than English though

italian, portugese, mandarin, tagalog, hindi, farsi, turkish, ukranian, russian, polish, serbian, sometimes arabic, also ive been hearing more spanish lately.

Nothing but American