There hasn’t been a good western since Django Unchained. It’s been 10 years. What happened?

There hasn’t been a good western since Django Unchained. It’s been 10 years. What happened?

Attached: E2806683-F96B-4D67-A6BA-4B30D4DF9752.jpg (1159x1687, 997.73K)

Imagine the smell of his acting chops and also asshole. Cast him?

Westerns are boring. Dead genere, even on vidya too

Imagine no longer being able to have a nice family gathering without dealing with the noise, dramatics, and stink that inevitably comes with involving black people. Imagine doing that to yourself and your loved ones.

i think throwing your genes in the trash is the sadder part

>denigro

Old Henry was pretty good.

What is that, Trevor Noah's middle school picture day or something?

>django
That wasn't a western, it was a african

The hateful eight

It was a Southern

the son of robert deniro

Pic related is from 2018 and it is pure kino with a kino casting (Joaquin Phoenix, Jake Gyllengaal). It is my all time favorite Western, it was that good. Somehow Any Forums is not aware of this absolute gem.

Attached: MV5BNzIyNWM5YzgtYzIyZi00YzFjLWE0YTQtYTA4NzE1NTYyMjk5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTAyOTE2ODg0._V1_.jpg (1200x1697, 556.43K)

Just noticed the picture is Italian or something... the name is:
>The Sisters Brothers (2018)

book was great, movie was underwhelming

Reilly is underrated

He was amazing in that movie

Didn't know it was based on a book, interesting. But isn't that always the case tgo with movies based on books? Because when you read you can imagine how everything looks yourself and have your own interpretations of things. So for a movie to then be better then your own mind is like not possible. Understand what im getting at?

Los Pollos Hermanos

That movie is not even set in the west

white genocide is just a chud conspiracy but some posters make me wish it was real

Attached: chudocide.jpg (680x348, 58.44K)

(You)

Attached: diversity for thee, genocide for me.jpg (600x620, 65.76K)