Why has hating Marvel become so popular?

Why has hating Marvel become so popular?

Attached: IMG_20220523_054052.jpg (1080x833, 296.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NjcPItRt1Zw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

zogbot programming is getting weaker

is that a new wojak?

There's too many of them and they suck

Oh no not Connor too!

safe edgy contrarian

Super Hero movies are kinda long in the tooth at this point. I want a pandemic phase

consoomer became too much of a meme

It continued after Endgame. Normalfags can eat a lot of pigslop but they can’t tolerate a story not ending for some reason.

Because it fucking sucks
I've hated it for 10 years and I don't see how a single person isn't sick to death of these flicks

>but they can’t tolerate a story not ending for some reason.
There's so much shit that exists in opposition to this notion.

No one is invested in any of the new Marvel characters getting pushed.

the people at Disney thought Marvel was popular because of all the multi-phase crossover event bullshit, but it was always popular because it had memorable characters and good performances from RDJ, Evans and co.

Now that all those memorable actors and characters have been phased out of it there's nothing else to distract away from the fact that the formula itself is kinda shit.

It's the Russos fault and yours for saying endgame and infinity war are masterpieces

It doesn’t matter, normalfags will continue filling out the theaters for these stupid movies

Name me a few examples then.

>but they can’t tolerate a story not ending for some reason.

Only sci-fi and high fantasy epics get to have unending stories because the history is lore relevant in complex tales of intrigue, world building and mystery. Comic book capeshit implements "multiverses" and "time travel" in the most asinine, convoluted, lazy ways possible which in turn make every previous story, characters and overall canon irrelevant. Who gives a fuck about comic book storylines that keep getting butchered by retcons in favor of the "new" MCU canon which is a giant clusterfuck with 0 stakes in it by the way since characters can be revived by the thanos emeralds or pulled from another memeverse out of a dimensional asshole. Multiverse shenanigans is like throwing an entire toy box into the ground and listening to 20 different ADHD kids loudly tell a story at the same time while trying to watch TV, drunk and spinning in circles upside down. Even Kingdom Hearts is less of a convoluted trashfire of a story than the M-She-U hack writers are shitting into the scripts.

why do zoomers like this podcast?

who the fuck is connor

I literally just saw it and thought it was kinda kino. Sure the plot was just an excuse to go to setpiece to setpiece, but it's a marvel movie is that not what you signed up for?

I wish I could shoot Connor right behind his left ear.

>Even Kingdom Hearts is less of a convoluted trashfire of a story than the M-She-U hack writers are shitting into the scripts.

Kingdom Hearts is kino. It's autistic fever dream. Where else can I see Mickey Mouse swear to avenge Goofy?

youtu.be/NjcPItRt1Zw

OVER SATURATION

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 46.77K)

This always happens when a fad is coming to an end.
>people make something that's popular
>other people start trying to replicate that things success
>then people start making deconstructions of popular thing
>then normalfags start laughing at popular thing
>then normalfags stop watching popular thing because it is no longer cool
>then popular thing dies

Once the popularity tanks and it becomes mainstream to hate it Im sure youll change your tune and start finding them good and wonder why you never gave them a chance to begin with but by then you will have missed all the discussions and comfy threads and then you will realize what a lonely existance couldve been avoided if you werent such a contrarian.