$7 million for spamming Any Forums with capeshit threads

>$7 million for spamming Any Forums with capeshit threads
Was it worth the price?

Attached: IMG_20220523_052526.jpg (1080x518, 122.4K)

I can't even remember the last Disney Marvel movie I watched.

it was not

Disney would not waste their time here. Most likely it’s Reddit and Twitter and Facebook

I don't know about Disney spamming threads on Any Forums, but I'm pretty sure this is a shill thread

Is Kevin Feige the epitome of die a hero or live king enough to see yourself become the villain

Attached: 141EAAFE-7E55-4014-8C22-9C6B2752A4BB.png (1173x690, 1.23M)

That doesn’t have normal shill replies but it could be a discord of fans trying to spam it

>Source: My Ass

My uncle works at Marvel, just trust me bro

His ass is a veritable source of information; after all, you're speaking out of one.

why do you not watch the movie my basterd! I watch the movie many time in hindi it amazing wow

Amazon will have to spend $20 million on bots just to get the lotr shit show to nuetral ground.

Attached: tenor (19).gif (498x208, 3.03M)

>This movie had so many cool cameos it was like watching Endgame all over again
This is a post from that thread. Holy fucking shit.

I want to caption a gif of her fight with captain nigger
>C.N.: Get out of my universe!
>Mommy: Go back to AFRICA!

what tf are bot farms?

Did you guys forget at least 2 mods of Any Forums are on Disney payroll?

Guessing YouTube comment sections as well.

>tfw i do it for free

>1 Posters
lol

Bot farms are networks of either engagement tools designed to boost engagement on webpages, this is helpful when trying to scam advertisers for more money with impressions. This is why Any Forums won’t ban bots since it lets them charge higher for ads

I’m guessing in this case OP is referring to the bot farms that are bought up or bogus accounts and used as what’s called “shilling” designed to reply to people with certain phrases or simply to engage with people as a disruption. Johnny Depp is believed to use bot farms to attack people online who bad mouth him. And Disney is believed to use shill or “bot farms” to boost Twitter and social media engagement

Definitely Youtube!!!

This is one reason they removed the dislike button. Disney wanted it.

i see, thanks.
tho if anyone is using botfarms its heard.

Do you have the gif?

>Any Forums

>counter arguments
>have sex lmaooo
They need a bigger budget

It’s possible they both are using it. It could be why Elon got pissed about bots. Most people believe Twitter is mostly bots now