Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: mormons.png (300x231, 36.02K)

parker and stone

You're supposed to side with the Mormon kid, but he's also an asshole. He just bitches out Stan without giving him any recourse. I think he also says that "you've got a lot of growing up to do", which is a very common and meaningless insult. It's effective because people don't realize how hollow it is.

>t. has a lot of growing up to do

Why is Mormonism good but Scientology bad if they’re both bullshit?

Attached: 259550FE-45FA-4E0C-A1D4-68B37730DCA5.jpg (1280x720, 138.19K)

What an immature comment.

The creators for not making them naked and having anal sex

Did Isaac Hayes really quit over that?

the religious schizo
being right is more important than having high reproductive fitness

because jews are worse

double standards! they never ever made fun of mormons!
>>dumbdumbdumbdumbdumb

The subtext is that Mormonism is incorrect, but helpful. Meanwhile, Scientology is incorrect and exploitative.

jews and scientologists are in a power struggle dumbass

The Mormons were kind of creepy but Stan was being an insufferable jackass

This
Mormons are incorrect, but they do good stuff for its community. Meanwhile, you will find no Scientologist charities, Scientoligist outreach, Scientologist anything except stuff that seeks to enrich the church of Scientology
Watch "Going Clear." Scientology isn't a religion. It isn't even a cult. It's a money-making scam.

Mormons are really really good people in real life interactions. The worst thing a mormon has ever done to me is get me to go to a dry karaoke night with the attempt to find me a wife. Scientologists are Hollywood's elite being drained for cash.

Doesn’t Scientology run drug rehabilitation programs and stuff?

It does in the same way that AA targets that same demographic. The treatment, and cure, is usually associated with a bill, be it money or time, for the remainder of your life

Stan thinking he's too good for face paintings

You would know, wouldnt you.

>watch a movie
>it will tell you the truth