How graphic would a Jurassic Park/World film need to be to receive an "R" rating...

How graphic would a Jurassic Park/World film need to be to receive an "R" rating? Or would a dinosaur have to swear because of all the gore the films already have?

Attached: Jennysaurus.jpg (1017x1524, 1.06M)

I believe I saw a movie featuring dinosaurs, but it was an attraction where guests could go back in time to shoot at an allosaurus doomed in a tarpit. But if they strayed off the path it would change evolution. My parents put on this movie for me when I was 8 thinking it was just somz jurassic park shit

She knows what she's doing. Fucking slut.

A Sound of Thunder. Fun concept, but I doubt the effects hold up even when compared to Marvel shits taken every Thursday.

-Implied kids dying or showing a dead kid
-Gorey deaths that would have to be worse than Eddie's death from Lost World

Deaths in the series are never terribly graphic. They're just people getting chomped in bite, taken off into the shadows where something gruesome happens, but it always over quickly or obscured somehow.

An R rated dinosaur movie would be more brutal with raptors slashing at people and things like a T-Rex chomping a person in half while their body parts get scattered all over.

Just look at the deaths in the original where Nedry gets blinded and his belly gets slashed open and he recognizes his intestines falling out. A rated R movie would've shown that in great detail.

>an attraction where guests could go back in time to shoot at an allosaurus
Even as a ride that involves actual time travel, that sounds incredibly lame.

Attached: EcXFjXuUwAAUFjN-orig.jpg (2048x2048, 871.14K)

They should have used dragon dildos for the teeth

Jenny vore content, nice.

Thanks OP that one isn't on wikifeet

I wouldn't mind seeing some dinos tearing people apart

They scraped it together from the skeleton of the original Can You Shoot Honest Abe before John Wilkes Booth? ride.

That would better sell them being complete monsters instead of zoo exhibits.

Attached: D075vTvU0AAwtoG-orig.jpg (1280x1707, 241.95K)

If you like the look of Jenny just be careful, one of the first things you'll find if you start looking into her (even though, hilariously, her dedicated, years long investigators from 8...ch , never noticed) is that her dad's brother was a child rapist. He killed himself immediately on being caught doing it once to a family friend's kid, so there's been no big trial or anything for it to come out that he did stuff to Jenny, but if you look at Jenny's fucked up sexuality (totally closed off to physical contact but into all sorts of online heavy paraphilia shit) and her brother's (gay, then tranny, face surgery to try to look like Jenny) it's pretty heavily suggestive that he did it to one of them

Attached: 1612947077446.jpg (476x479, 58.15K)

And this has what to do with Jurassic Park?

Attached: CHht21NUcAAm7rS-orig.jpg (1024x768, 72.08K)

imagine the flavor

Cameron said that his version would've been very dark, and more horror like Alien. But unfortunately Crichton already had a handshake with Spielberg.

what the fuck dude

I'm convinced Jurassic World (2015) got a rated R but they were scared of the box office so they changed some stuff. For example I think it's very suspicious how the pterodactyls not only drop everyone but from like ten feet up.

I just think someone might think twice about taking on the hobby of closely following and critiquing a "cute spergy girl online" if it came to their knowledge it was actually a "raped girl online". Sure, it was her intentional decision to become internet famous with weird unsocialized men. But when you find out someone has had some kind of top-grade traumatizing event you get pause on the usual "oh they're asking for it though"

Everything written there is proven, look up 'jenny uncle' or suchlike in archives

Isn't that one of the worst movies ever made? Decent short story, though. Kind of started the whole time travel paradox thing.

>But thank God Crichton already had a handshake with Spielberg.

Can you imagine if JP wasn't kino? I'd kill myself.

>theme park setting
>legs
>that's all i need to tell it's a jenny thread
i've been here too long

Attached: jn_story.png (886x586, 773.73K)

>go back in time to shoot at an allosaurus doomed in a tarpit

Attached: EF235B02-79D6-44A6-9545-E040A001003B.gif (498x359, 3.39M)

lol remember when this whore took amber heard's side when talking about that harry potter movie Depp was in?

the wall is gonna hit her hard, isn’t it bros

Just read the book and lift the death scenes and adult language
Voila hard R