Jackass 5

After the settlement, he’s in.

Attached: CBF511E8-71A3-4A20-8B21-993EFA9A9A1C.jpg (1999x2554, 436.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/shorts/g_DtRGtyHHU?feature=share
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1652996190598.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>no footage for jackass 4.5
>youtube.com/shorts/g_DtRGtyHHU?feature=share
it's fucking over earthrockers

how is he like this when he's sober? what's the matter with him?

IMGONNABENDMYDICKTOTHEBACKOFMYASSSOICANFUCKMYSELF

Poor parenting

Too many years of substance abuse, being fat, Phil being his father.

nah, April and Phil seem like good parents, and aren't his siblings pretty normal?

They let the leash go too long with him.

When Uncle Vito was being serious in interviews, he told the truth that they let him do anything. They didn't tell him no.

when he started fucking up he was already an adult, what did you want them to do? they're in their 60's and they still take care of him and got him into rehab, they're not perfect but they're better than 95% of parents and blaming them for Bam's problems is bullshit

Being fat unironically distorts your brain's biochemistry. On top of the decades of alcohol and drug abuse, he's still not in a good place. I really wish he would focus on working out & weight loss, he clearly has the means to get the right equipment.

Go to bed Phil

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1652996190598.webm
:(

There will be no number 5 because jackFLOP 4 and 4.5 was a total fuckin failure an no one even watched that dogshit. PJ clapp knows and is embarrassed he couldn’t even do any cool stunts and instead hired some new people no one gives a SHIT about to do nothin absolute joke what PJ CLAPP and Jeff tremaine have done to this absolutely spitting in the legacy of Ryan Dunn

It flopped because of the Bam boycott.

he really turned into his father.

his dad doesnt look nearly that bad. he looks more like his uncle

His best friend Died.

wasnt that like 30 years ago?

I have no idea what the point of adding a woman to the cast was if they were barely going to use her. It’s the most blatant attempt at getting woke points I’ve ever seen.

>i'm bam margera and this is down syndrome