Sequel never ever?

Sequel never ever?

Attached: 1633734432819.jpg (1152x1388, 243.89K)

cameron is a hack and a piece of shit. avatar 2 is never coming out and this thread belongs in /trash/

Thank god the generals were only topped by arcane as the worst fucking faggot containment thread on Any Forums

>cameron is a hack and a piece of shit. avatar 2 is never coming out and this thread belongs in /trash/
you are so mad lol

Why the fuck did Cameron skip out on an Alita trilogy to make five fucking Avatar sequels?

I would watch it if she had a cock.

unironically fuming lol
touch sex, have grass

Did it make enough money?

absolutely based

This

crazy that Any Forums cared more about arcane than Any Forums and Any Forums

It truly is bizarre.

He owns the IP. That will make him George Lucas rich.

because he thought the next logical step was into world building like tolkien, herbert, lucas, so he abandoned all other ambitions to make a world nobody gives a fuck about (avatar)

This is honestly one of the better explanations i’ve ever heard.

cope

Any Forums is literally the worst board on the site and Any Forums hasn't cared about video games for years now. Any Forums sucks ass, but it at least kind of stays on topic most of the time.

Because Avatar is based and Alita is weeb cringe.

He's already a billionaire. He wants creative control and a legacy, not more cash.

with what

I don't go to Any Forums but
>Any Forums
>Any Forums
>/soc/
>Any Forums
>/qa/

After he's done with Avatar. The 1st Avatar movie was just a tech demo/ test run for Alita and Cameron himself said that he did Avatar before Alita because there's plenty of pure cgi scenes in Avatar but Alita almost always has a real actor alongside cg characters making it harder