Good Mourning

I wasn't expecting much from this, but it was surprisingly fun. I hadn't laughed this much with a stoner comedy since Pineapple Express. It's quite based too. Check it out, homies

Attached: good-mourning-movie-770x433.jpg (770x433, 82.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ti62pbf7uOc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I liked it too, It wasn't a masterpiece by any means, but it was better than expected. It has a lot of S0VL
>"And no, I don't care, because you're like 30. Time to grow up"
That's the line that ends the Any Forumscels lol

That line made me chuckle too. Megan Fox was the highlight of the movie

Attached: megan-fox-mtv.jpg (1370x1920, 798.45K)

This movie had so many cool cameos it was like watching Endgame all over again

Megan was really hot as always in this, but for me it's Dove Cameron. This movie has so many hot chicks in it WTF

Attached: dove-cameron-1610813.jpg (590x350, 37.84K)

This movie bodied The Batman so bad lol. That scene where he reads the Batman's script in the car and it's a bunch of nothing and then he saves the day at the end was hilarious

What is this? A Machine Gun Kelly movie? What is it about?

It's a silly stoner comedy. MGK is an actor who is about to get the biggest gig in his career, but, because of a misunderstanding, he's afraid his gf will leave him, so he tries to win her back instead of going to a meeting with the director of the movie. It's pretty funny

Here's the trailer btw. Check it out youtube.com/watch?v=Ti62pbf7uOc

Thanks. I'll give it a watch and see for myself if it's kino

>Replies: 9
>Posters: 1
You do realize it shows us that you’re talking to yourself?

that information is classified private you did not have permission to reveal that data, you will be court marshaled

So hot!

I haven't laughed this hard in a while.

kek. OP btfo. also, I will never watch your faggy show, OP

>talking to yourself to shill a dogshit MGK movie that no one is interested in
you’re making it look worse lmfao

what the fuck is this thread

Attached: 1649913684273.png (396x385, 138.25K)

I didn’t believe in shills getting paid to post on social media until this thread. Did MGK and Megan realize that no one wants to see this skete?

put me in the screencap

Attached: 1439833514967.jpg (960x720, 82.2K)

I honestly was so convinced there was little genuine shilling here, that I'm trying to thing about a reason an user would ever make this thread and reply to himself 7 times, but I honestly can't. What the actual fuck.

This thread

Attached: fagcure.png (483x368, 259.84K)

I wouldn’t be surprised if MGK or whoever is running the marketing for this movie actually thought that anyone on this site would give a damn about this movie.

Lol, lmfao even.

Attached: b'.png (327x316, 207.7K)

Good mourning sirs

oof

Mods, please sticky this thread

>literally every post after this is a brand new IP
OP ARE YOU OK ARE YOU OK OP