/bpg/ Barry Pre-General

>crazytimeshitshow
what y'all motherfuckers thinking

Attached: barry-s03-ka-1920.jpg (1920x1080, 505.05K)

I'm looking forward to Barry having to take out Fuches' army John Wick-style.

>Fuches army

How though? Looked like he arrived back to LA alone

I'm just finishing ep4. I fucking hate that little goblin that co-stars with Sally, hope she gets killed but probably won't

Is this show good? I like Bill Hader, the only other HBO show Ive watched recently was Succession, which I love

Attached: D1466DEB-14AE-4AB9-87A9-9278813D4567.jpg (1024x683, 89.13K)

Is there a live stream for europoors?

Fuches and cousnou carry the show

Why is that little goblin so traumatized about this and why is the show pushing Barry as this Bojack Horseman-esque character? At first it was
>He's le goofy hitman but he wants to be good
But now it's like
>He's so broke he can't stop hurting the ones he loves! He's bad now!

Am I right?

Attached: barry-season-3.jpg (1200x650, 31.54K)

It's 2022 and you can't just shout at Sally, ever

>reddit: the series
>has a general
makes sense you tourists would create a general for this shit series.

Season 1 great. Season 2 ok. Haven't started on season 3 yet but it sounds like it's gone downhill a bit.

Because you can't just switch from being a psychopathic murderer to being a decent person. Barry values self-preservation over not relapsing into violence and ultimately inside he's fine with killing people. I think it's clear that him yelling at Sally was meant to be a nuanced issue in the context of his stress and not just him blanket being abusive, though.

watch s1/2 then stop and dont look back

Has Barry's gf ever done full frontal? I'm curious about her vagina's appearance.

i remember watching S1 as it was airing. Hader does good work in it, but the show itself was average and plain not very funny (e.g. the bald "Chechen" guy)

It isn't great, but it's pretty good, much better than it has any right to be given the premise.

I dunno. I think the reaction by the two other "things" in that scene perfectly encapsulate the general retardation zoomers have when it comes to dealing with conflict. People get mad and yell at each other. He didn't get violent or do anything else. Yes, he shouldn't have yelled at her in public, but that doesn't matter. They are twisting this into something they're "shocked" isn't a bigger deal, and it's because it isn't. Words aren't violence and yet the characters "disturbed" by this would probably love living in a world where that is true. I really don't understand why though. Imagine having anyone merely interpret anything you say, whether yelling or not, as being violent because the don't like it? Fuck that gay earth scenario.

My brother suggested that the dyke has a crush on Sally, and in turn Sally will use her (and a relationship with her) to propel her career forward even more. If that's the case I think it'd be interesting to see. Different types of evil , you know. But idk, seems like too many gays if they take that route.

>too many gays
for a story set in modern Hollywood? It's unrealistic that Gene didn't make Barry suck dick in the first episode.

I wanted way more of Fuches living on the Chechen homestead with a hot woman and some goats.

I guess you're right lmao. Would definitely be interesting to see but the way things are going I feel they're planning on involving the girl in another major way, like becoming a threat to Barry. Not looking forward to that but we'll see how it pans out.