Woah bros can you believe Rachel Wolfson made another Jackass movie?? She’s so epic…

Woah bros can you believe Rachel Wolfson made another Jackass movie?? She’s so epic…

Attached: 4AB68AEF-C26B-4167-B94B-8099910EAACE.jpg (750x214, 222.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BY1ZSE23A0A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She's the original Jackass!

Rachel and the gang are back again!

I watched that last night. She wasn't in it at all except for B roll.

The scene where she puts a firecracker in her pussy was a little too much

based as fuck might watch it tonight
>inb4 it's woke
every new show has to meet the woke mandate but basedass won't let her have the spotlight

>somehow the Jackass crew couldn't recruit somebody better

Attached: demons and angels.jpg (1272x720, 188.76K)

Mine doesn't say that.
She was barely in it or in 4

You could tell they kept all their best footage for 4.5

i saw OP's description the night it came out but now it's different for me too. i'm guessing they changed it
there's a lot of good stuff in 4.5, i think forever and 4.5 are both soulless but 4.5 is probably the best .5 just because a lot of the stuff is actually better than what's shown in the movie

unnecessary amounts of cock and ball torture tbqh.
Honestly I think it's a fetish for them at this point.

The best thing was the dark room, and that's also the best prank in all of the movies.
The only way that could have been better, would have been if Bam was in the room when the "snake" got released

We’re definitely gonna get Jackass: The Next Generation and it’s gonna be bisexual diverse zoomers with no Pennsylvanian accents, charm or showmanship, everything is soullessssss.

Just watched this for 15 mins before realizing it wasn't jackass forever. Then watched jackass forever and thought: why was this lady added at all if she's barely in any sketches. Only shit she appeared in was tame stuff like sticking tongue out for a taser, or the scorpion thing. She wasn't around for jack shit. I know they film tons of shit and only some of it is used. 4.5 I learned is all the footage they didn't use, plus set it up for docu-style. Super annoying to just watch these guys mainly maim their dicks. I only laughed at the old man suit sketch. Should have just done a bad grandpa 2 instead. Bam not being in it was perfectly fine. The amount of stupid shit they did between setups would have driven Bam insane and demonstrated he's even more of a bitch. He dodged a bullet.

>The only way that could have been better, would have been if Bam was in the room when the "snake" got released
i don't know if you know this, but bam did film the silence of the lambs bit with steve-o, but it was cut after bonerboy fired him. jesus fuck, just keep the footage at that point instead of passive aggressively cutting him out
youtu.be/BY1ZSE23A0A

This. They basically did that because it was the only thing they could do. They had to hire a bunch of new, young guys to do all the stunts because everyone was too old to do anything. Every time they did a stunt they ended up breaking shit and went directly to the hospital.

Oh come the fuck on why would they cut that? I can only hope it's because the reactions were shit, but I can't really believe that.
Release the Margera cut!

>noooo i can't see dicks on the screen nooo
only closeted fags are made this uncomfortable by dick jokes

She was looking real good in those leggings though

But looking at dick is gay, bro

it's one thing seeing willies flapping about, it's quite another to see them get literally crushed, torn up, bleeding and squashed flat.

Bams the worst member of the crew and always has been. Glad he's out

damn guess any guy who's changed in the locker room and seen a dick is gay
it's funny to see willies get damaged, do you squirm like a little bitch whenever someone gets a graze on one of the other stunts?