They are literally, literally, absolutely fucking evil

they are literally, literally, absolutely fucking evil

Attached: 1652901287589.jpg (717x1024, 153.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lascapigliata.com/2018/03/26/analysis-of-study-of-induced-lactation-in-trans-identified-man/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

that baby will be the GOAT in whatever sport he wants to be from all the male milk testosterone he's getting

Attached: 1648773146553.jpg (1024x972, 336.27K)

More like Alejandra Caballero

man make milk?

Holy kek. Agreeable post

This is because a shocking amount of trannies are also neo nazis for whatever reason.

breastfeeding is gross
male breastfeeding is utterly cursed

>Newman goldfarb protocol

Attached: 1647192305614.jpg (300x296, 18.11K)

>newman-goldfarb
This sounds like parody but it isn't is it. They just commit crimes in front if our faces now

In fact yes, man can make milk, in some african tribes the man will help the woman brestfeed their baby since food is rare.

NOOOO MILKIES HAVE TO COME FROM MOMMY YOU DEMONS

Anyone else notice a marked increase in TERF girls in the last 2 or 3 years? Every other bitch I know is TERF or TERF adjacent

Getting tiresome since it also makes them shrill

calling my prog rock band this

>precious metal surname

Only the passing ones

Checked out crystal cafe recently? The troon hate is hilariously based

>tfw /gif/ lactation threads always die because someone posts that one tranny milking himself eventually

Beheadings are required

Im so fucking happy about it. Women are showihg their true colours. Its really satisfying actually.

I'm a big fan of the TE, but I could do without the RF

Until we can purchase refrigerated tranny breastmilk in stores, we still have a long way to go as a species.

yes we are EXTREMELY vocal about our disgust for you freaks

aren't those sites completely colonized by trannies? like pretty much every other female space

women really were not expecting male fetish autism and its capacity for total lack of shame + aggressive pushiness. trannies are all completely insane. apparently putting retarded faggots on female hormones is the ultimate recipe for an awful person.

Attached: 1652953981983.webm (296x640, 2.92M)

Attached: FTWlbf_XEAA4w_H.jpg (2048x1803, 236.12K)

Men pretending to be women is silly

Attached: Zendaya shoots on trannies.webm (886x480, 2.71M)

>having a baby suck on your man tits
so this was their goal all along..

Most likely framed by the alt-left.

>basic biology
There is one single study about a tranny breastfeeding his kid, and the doctor in that study was a tranny himself. To no one's surprise when a real doctor looked at the study it turned out it was poor quality and that the freak most likely was starving his poor kid.

lascapigliata.com/2018/03/26/analysis-of-study-of-induced-lactation-in-trans-identified-man/