Reminder that if you regularly watch horror movies, you are fucked in the head...

Reminder that if you regularly watch horror movies, you are fucked in the head. Only psychos enjoy watching people suffer.

Attached: 1634262309848.png (1095x730, 1.9M)

and?

Women being bound makes my dick twitch, what's this?

rachel is missing or w.e made me sad, I like horror stuff but that ending was nasty :(

I absolutely hate seeing innocent people suffer. almost couldn't finish northman because of that scene where they massacre that village.

but why

What is sauce on that pic OP, my girlfriend loves watching movies like that with me ;)))

>I absolutely hate seeing innocent people suffer. almost couldn't finish northman because of that scene where they massacre that village.

Attached: soyjak crying.jpg (406x411, 26.55K)

because you're terrible at foreplay so she needs stimulation from a different source

Who is the girl with the blue panties?

>I absolutely hate seeing innocent people suffer. almost couldn't finish northman because of that scene where they massacre that village.

Attached: 1634412896305.jpg (347x320, 16.69K)

>almost couldn't finish northman because of that scene where they massacre that village
Your father must be so ashamed of the wimp you've become. Grow a pair

>I absolutely hate seeing innocent people suffer.
why? that's usually my favourite part. the weak should fear the strong.

That would explain why pic related gets so upset whenever a boob shows up. Only a psycho would be like this.

Attached: mfw lady nipples.png (507x590, 215.33K)

mother-daughter bondage is kino

Attached: 103482308253.png (1280x931, 1.08M)

I love horror movies, but I only love the supernatural horror movies. If I wanted people killing each other, I just have to read the news. There is a difference OP.

>If I wanted people killing each other, I just have to read the news.

Attached: 1638150702559.png (730x1194, 27.79K)

>Horror movies

>Not gore sites like theync.com

You fucked up user. Horror movies are for retards. Once you've seen stuff like 3 guys 1 hammer whilst you're still growing up... A part of your soul dies...

are you that guy that posts monkey/ dog and animal torture clips?

It's just a film, those people are actors who aren't actually suffering. The blood is fake and the killers/monsters are actors or cgi.

>Not my innocent peoplerino

Attached: 1606850198113.jpg (800x960, 97.9K)

not all horror movies are about suffering though

You know those movies are fake, right?

Funny Games-tier argument.

Attached: received_1164841000665103.jpg (281x245, 27.47K)

I love watching gentiles get hurt, emotionally and physically. But I don't need movies for that. Haha.

Love watching your people crumble like dried shit.

cute larp

Imagine having a gf that loves horror movies.

Attached: 1533859243766.jpg (900x1200, 118.86K)

reverse image search comes up as 'comfort'

Attached: Screenshot Google Search.png (482x376, 62.4K)

Dahmer would watch the exorcist before and after eating his victims. Think about that before you fire up your favorite scary flick you faggot murderers

That's a tranny

>Reminder that if you regularly watch horror movies, you are fucked in the head. Only psychos enjoy watching people suffer.
I watch horror movies to ultimately see good triumph over evil.