Any good comic con stories?

also why is there no comedy movies about comic cons? There’s plenty about colleges like Animal House and Van Wilder

Attached: 924ABD45-C9FE-40E7-BFCC-D5BEE4EEA72A.jpg (401x600, 65.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gkdrh156jjs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's a good point, you'd think there'd at least be some roadtrip movie about going to a convention or something. It seems like untapped potential, maybe I'll write one.

Last comic convention I got kicked out for "being creepy". There were dozens of teenage girls running around basically in their underwear, including one girl with a short skirt and no panties, but I was the weirdo for jacking off into a trash can.

PUTA?

I miss circa 2005 Comic Con
shit was so comfy
Twilight and MCU trash ruined Comic Con

Realistically how ez would it be to get some butterface weeb pussy if I go to a con dressed as luffy or something that shows off my abs and arms. Im 5'11 185 fake natty. I do not know any anime other than dbz one piece and a few other of the most popular ones tho

Good way to catch a rape charge.

Pretty good chance but you'd need to go with some friends
You're unlikely to get invited to a hotel room party if you're just by yourself, if you're with like two other normalish dudes people will know you're not a psycho and invite you to go get drinks or to after party stuff

The metoo shit ruined it. Fat fucking hogs couldnt dare imagine that a woman wanted to dress up and be sexy just because she wanted to instead of being a fucking victim

Attached: cute.webm (640x480, 2.88M)

I don't know how the actual law for it works, but I image getting permission to shoot a movie in a place filled with cameos would cost a lot of money.

thanks bro
its not rape if they like it dont fall for the metoo meme to cuck timid guys

PUTA

Super fucking easy, just walk around for 3 days chatting with people and taking pictures. If you're not a total fucking sperg you'll get invited to multiple things.

I mean even before that it was less Comic -oriented and more media-oriented. Twilight was just the death knell that proved it had become Movie-Con

I met Clay Martin Corker at Comic Con a couple weeks before he died and he drew me a really funny picture.
I haven’t been back to one since then because it hit me so hard.

Attached: 5E2B3F93-002E-427C-864A-57FC6CED9AF7.jpg (1024x768, 270.73K)

wow ewan mcgregor is all up in that PUTA? basado

What was the picture?

Real answer. If you can't get laid in bar, you can't get laid at a con. Cons aren't a magical place that makes getting laid easier. If you're an ugly sperg, cosplayt girls will still treat you like an ugly sperg.

Hold on I’ll go grab it

I can get laid quite easily at parties and off tinder. I really like nerd and weeb girls tho they are absolute freaks in bed.

If you are not a teenager and go to comic con, regardless of gender, one should probably reevaluate their water supply.

that was fine with me though
like when you walked around the show floor 2005 it was
>See and talk to a bunch of C-List actors
>See a bunch of straight to VOD stuff trying to get off the ground
>Try a bunch of weird board game stuff that they're trying to launch
>Lots of TCG stuff going on
>Artist alley filled with a bunch of dope artists you could meet
>Meet some cult comedy people
>Some interesting little vendors for everything from art to PC peripheral shit
>Meet a bunch of interesting people from all over the country
>Get fake hit on by booth babes
and of course
>browse basically infinite comics and meet a bunch of comic artists and web comic artists

when i stopped going around 2016 it became
>Stand in line for 45 minutes to spin a swag wheel to maybe win a 2 dollar tshirt
>Vendors selling mass produced shit you can buy off Amazon
>Giant cable networks setting up the exact same booth year after year
>Marvel and DC booths are dominated by who-gives-a-fuck costumes from their movies and shit like that
>Wait overnight in line for panels that all show trailers that are immediately uploaded to youtube anyway

Here it is, the Don Martin thing was a reference to us discussing MAD Magazine and what kind of influence it had on our humor.

Attached: 61304050-B24F-4E78-9BF0-1650A191C81D.jpg (2100x1574, 739.78K)

awfully rude of him to scribble all over your name like that

its boring as shit. just a big shopping mall for nerd shit inside a huge warehouse or hotel convention center. overrated nonsense. wargaming conventions >>>>> comic conventions

Attached: image924.jpg (2048x1536, 637.47K)

Generally you should be fine. Though you should know that a certain type of cosplayers will not fuck even if they want to. You know the whole thing with Amouranth hiding the fact that she has a husband, that even her twitch janny flipped out when he found out? It's kinda like that, they don't want their patreon/onlyfans paypiggies to know they have a boyfriend or that they fuck random guys at cons. It makes their value go down and simps won't through money at them if they out themselves as used goods.

you're still allowed to be sexy at comiccon, they just don't allow you to harass them and you have to ask for permission to get pictures

source:went to SD comic con 2 years ago

you've never even been to a con

Lined up to get Sean Schemmel (Goku's voice actor) autograph for a friend because he's a big DBZ fan. Before I lined up for his table, I went to the bathroom and fapped and came all over my right hand. I dried my hand with a paper towel then got in line and shook Sean's hand.

Man I really want to buy a nice model ship like that but I have no idea where to get them

this is why i fist bump everybody i dont even believe in covid but some of you are sick mother fuckers

>be some roadtrip movie
A mockumentary like Best in Show.

I'm a photographer and I've been going to 3-4 cons a year every year for the past 12 years. I've been to way more cons than you.

you're a photographer and you cant get laid? holy incel

>why is there no comedy movies about comic cons?
There's a series but nobody on earth watched it.
youtube.com/watch?v=Gkdrh156jjs

>some of you are sick mother fuckers
My dried up semen has touched the hands of Goku. Can you say the same?

Attached: ancestors.jpg (800x450, 287.58K)

I accidentally wandered into the anime one in detroit once and got absolutely trashed at the bar with cosplay kids, they're alright

Not that shit, that’s just from the celeb’s perspective. I mean every day comic con stuff that everybody puts up with.

damn kat can groove

>settles for nerdy losers at a con because actual attractive women won't fuck you
>calls others incel
kek