When was GoT beyond saving?

When was GoT beyond saving?

Attached: ddagbcvuwaamvfg5pkhk.jpg (1582x1065, 188.72K)

Major bookfag here, only the first season was good, after that it's all decline. That episode where they introduce the sand snakes was the breaking point for me, stopped watching and never came back.

After Tyrion left king's landing

season 2 episode 1

Bookfag here, I disagree, just because they change a few things doesn't mean it's bad.
Season 4 was the last good season, but they fucked up Tyrion and it was all downhill from there.
Before that it was good.

Bookfag here, I'm cooming

Nah 1-4 were all good, but you’re right in saying the sand snake introduction was where the show shat the bed.

Isn't it tragic how the seasons with the highest budget had the worst scripts? Just imagine all the epic battles the first seasons could've had. What a waste

Spbp
Season 4 is a great finale to a great show and only disappointment will come to those watching beyond that

The writing was my biggest issue. Their changes kept getting more and more cringe and I started groaning out loud at all the bad dialogue. There's also just this drop in production quality as the show goes on, even when the budget is going up. They either spend too much money on CGI or just got lazy with costumes, sets, and extras.

Their costume designer from the early seasons died

GOD she is just so cute.

Season 5 nosedives so fucking badly. It's insane how awful the show gets immediately after that.

Bookfag here, disregard that, I suck cocks

For me if fell off right around the moon door scene cause I could see what was gonna happen the entire episode
Everything was just predictable after that

Retarded version of blackwater

S11E5

she was so cute bros... man time sucks

Attached: 1653244614514.jpg (600x344, 16.62K)

Book fag here. The comics were better than the novels.

>be on vacation in bongland
>see Arya Stark gliding down the sidewalk
>like a graceful penguin with gout
>follow her for a block
>working up courage
>gently touch her shoulder
“H-hello, I’m user. Y-you’re the prettiest girl I’ve seen all day! W-would you join me for dinner?”
>she spins around nearly smashing me in the balls with an Abercrombie bag
>stares intently for a few moments
>then breaks into a grin that looks like she could eat an apple through a chain link fence
“YEH ORLRITE! FAK IT, WHY NOT? I CUD DO WIV SOME FREE GRUB ANNA LITTLE OF THE OL IN OUT!”
>quickly grab her hand and go into the first restaurant I see that has tablecloths
“FAKKIN ELL! POSH ERE INNIT? GLAD I GOT MY TURDCUTTER WAXED!
>she lets out a little giggle that sounds like a horse with it’s leg caught in a wood chipper
>head waiter gives me the stinkeye but leads us to a table
>Arya cocks her head and squints at the menu
“ERE NOW, WATS THIS SHITE? IT’S ORL IN FAKKIN FRENCH! OI CARNT READ THIS, I’LL END UP GETTIN A PLATE OF FAKKIN SNAILS WUNNOI?!?”
>look at the menu. It’s in English, just a fancy script
>she shoves her menu at the waiter
“I WONT BANGERS AND MASH DUNNOI. PLENTY OF LIKKER ON THA MASH, GUV!”
“I’m sorry, madam, we don-“
“I SED FAKKIN BANGERS AND MASH M8! AND A PINTA LARGER FOR ME EDACHE!”
>he slinks away without even taking my order
>Arya pulls a pack of Mayfairs from her cleavage and sparks up, ashing in the bread basket
>starts rubbing at her crotch
>brings her fingers up and licks them then cackles
“JOLLY FAKKIN ELL, IT’S ME TIME! OI LUV GITTIN SHAGGED ONNA RAG! GUNNA AVE US A RED WEDDIN INNA LOO, AIN’T WE?”
>look over my shoulder and franticly signal the waiter for the check
>turn around
>Arya is slumped over the table
>raped to death by Pakis

When they removed the scenes between Cersei and Myrcella where she basically teaches her to masturbate before she goes off to Dorne. I understand why they did it, because they didn't age that character up the same way they did with Dany, but it meant we never really got our first glimpse into Cersei just being narcissistic instead of actually in love with Jamie, it means we never really had any time with Myrcella so her death meant nothing (I doubt most viewers even knew who she was by the time we got to Dorne) which helped make the entire Dorne plot so flat and meaningless, etc. One of those "goes nowhere" plots that they cut that actually had big ripples down the line.

Secondary would be the Jon Con/fAegon stuff, which I fully believe caused them to give the role of KL burning to Dany when it's really Jon Con, which played a huge role in audiences turning against the ending so harshly.

Maisie, I love you