What movies feature a "creep" main character?

What movies feature a "creep" main character?

I mean a guy with no friends, barely talks, doesn't smile very much, is excessively shy or avoidant, doesn't try to achieve anything, spends most of his time alone etc, but still has some redeeming qualities.

Attached: Blueprint.jpg (522x539, 97.75K)

>creep

What a stupid term. The real term is Introvert. Did a woman write that book?

No, it's written by a man. The word "creep" is very common.

you know that the creep is just a schizoid right ?

schizo femcel ramblings are always good lolcow mining.

Okay, what movies would you recommend for that?

It's written by a man.

>No, it's written by a man

I don't believe you because you didn't even name the book. I think it was a written by a dumb woman. Using the word dumb there is superfluous but I like way it sounds.

is this an excerpt from a book that is sold to “men” as an explanation for how to be a “real man”?

Hahaha this was posted like 2 weeks ago on lit

>he thinks women are smart enough to write books
You just blow in from Stupid Town?

Not really, it's more of an analysis of the kind of man that society / people label as a "creep"

Attached: Blueprint2.jpg (576x521, 101.35K)

Women do write books and I'm surprised you don't know that. They post on Any Forums too and that's why I have most of the board filtered. Reply to my post after I hide yours.

probably obscure and really perverted stuff by japanese directors because they have the fantasies of relationships really engrained in their culture and schizoids are generally prone to moral corruption and perversions

Crispin Glover in Willard

Attached: 6DB00E46-4B22-4C00-AD1F-13CCA18A062D.jpg (1200x741, 72.72K)

Literally me at any type of job I try to hold down. They bevome sk abusive right before they let you go too. 6 months is the ongest I've lasted anywhere, usually ending up cooped in a corner hiding and sweating pretemding to work.

So now I take their tax money. And you never get a tip.

Every Friday the 13th movie, except he kills people.

This sounds more like autism. Creeps are just sexual deviants.

Is this really what has to happen? Sometimes I would hear them saying "he needs to cut his dick off". But no one talks about this in base mayer of society. Its all just little bullyings and hints and mind games until you kill yourself, and then they just say oh! I guess he was depressed

Is this realy life?

people always seem to associate creeps and incels with a certain "ugly" look yet a lot of the incels I know are just normal looking guys who are shy

Attached: 93abzcg9.jpg (1751x660, 431.55K)

Society is full of contradictions and is propped up by an unstable ideal poised to collapse eventually. What’s new?

Pleasant Hell, by John Dolan. Exactly what you're looking for.

I refuse to believe that’s an inceltears meetup as much I want to believe

Oh lol thought I was on /lit/. It's a book lol.

Is that a movie too? I marathoned the first few pages of the novel a while back.

NO! YOU CAN'T JUST IGNORE ME! YOU CAN'T JUST GO DO YOUR OWN THING AND IGNORE ME! YOU MUST PARTICIPATE IN SOCIETY WITH ME! YOU MUST ACKNOWLEDGE ME! YOU MUST LIVE LIKE I LIVE!
t. Totally not a narcissistic cunt

simps can be femcels-by-proxy, you know.

Well, there's an audiobook. But no. My bad.

Seriously, what the fuck?? Its guys like us who fucking BUILT your ilhone you fucking whore. Why aren't we raising our voices to them anymore? It shuts them down fast.

Truth hurts I guess. Cause that's the image everyone pictures of you in their head when you unironically use the term 'incel'.

a lot of those guys are quite ugly but a few of them are just average looking pedomorphic asexuals

This film fits your description exactly.

Attached: garage-232957286-large.jpg (800x1160, 197.61K)

Lars and the real girl, you described his character to a T.

This was hitting pretty deep until the "castrate yourself" line

He's actually literally me.

Is that a good movie though? It seems to be quite eccentric and absurd in order to portray the guy as a stereotype.

>guy with no friends, barely talks, doesn't smile very much, is excessively shy or avoidant, doesn't try to achieve anything, spends most of his time alone etc, but still has some redeeming qualities.
I am exactly like this, except without any redeeming qualities

It's extraordinarily cozy.

Trannies are hyper-incels

Many such cases
Are characters like this ever represented in media?

Attached: 00 incel to qt timeline.jpg (2142x2048, 957.43K)