Do aliens really?

Do aliens really?

Attached: 1524235929599.webm (1280x544, 2.86M)

Did they have to use the bluntest, crudest surgical instruments possible?

Was that cum going into his eye?

Aliens are perverts.

yes thats what sells. would it sell if the person was asleep the while time, the experiments were non invasive and he was returned home none the wiser.

I recognize this manner of speech

Attached: 1652829306777.jpg (1773x1769, 289.66K)

aliens aren’t real
alien abductions are an epigenetic mental disorder
ps. why are movies where the shaky couple outlasts the traditional couple always so kino

I don't believe in aliens but I wouldn't rule them out either. Serious abduction cases I assume are glowies but who knows. I guess you do?

It's probably some commentary on animal experimentation or livestock raising. Vegans are misanthropic fags like thar

I'd be really fucking scared if aliens abducted me and started pulling up fucking medieval scalpels. Like these cunts developed all of the tech to get here and all they could bring is some shit from the 1800s for their research/study/torture? Are they running on subsistence mode?

if that was a female it would be hot

Attached: 1645325938901.webm (800x332, 1.07M)

It made it way scarier the ship was dirty. You always imagine an alien ship being this bright white sterile hospital type place, but the dude was crawling through a sewer of corpses and even the operating room was filthy. Makes you fucking think.

You are lucky if you get merely torture. Usually they rape you. Ayyyys are just glorified sex criminals. That's why the elites love them.

Attached: ayyyrape.png (568x248, 309.31K)

Attached: giwtwm.jpg (600x623, 23.59K)

They were demons

I see people argue that shit like this is scary because it's so bizarre that you can't tell what the aliens are doing like they're beyond their understanding, but it just makes them come across as dumb to me like they don't really know what they're doing. To me this is the alien equivalent of that video of an orangutan trying to figure out how a hand saw works.

Sleep paralysis hallucinations: The movie

>You always imagine an alien ship being this bright white sterile hospital type place

That's due to fictional media giving you that view. Reality is that we knowing about aliens, assuming they exist.

No, this time they were actually aliens.

>Reality is that we knowing about alien
...what?
I was just saying exactly that. The ship being unkempt was an interesting take...

Attached: 400.jpg (353x400, 126.5K)

Source?

giwtwm