HERE'S YOUR ATLANT-UH, UNDERWATER KING BRO!

>The character will not originate in Atlantis, as in the comics, but in the Central American region and will come from a historic underwater city in Mexican culture. In addition, he will be the son of a human with a queen from the underwater people - Tenoch Huerta will play the character who will also be accompanied by a royal guard. The change should occur so that the public does not confuse Namor with Aquaman, a character who has an almost identical origin in the comics - he is half-human, half-Atlantean and rules Atlantis. Having two characters with identical origins would complicate the audience's understanding.
So why the Hell are they even using the "Namor" name? It makes no sense. Mayan gods were named Textictionlizitz and whatever. Couldn't they do both a proper, white Namor from Atlantis and this guy?

Attached: 1653257602450.jpg (680x680, 71.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

elsoldemexico.com.mx/doble-via/la-atlantis-mexicana-descubren-ciudad-maya-sumergida-en-el-lago-de-atitlan-8093029.html/amp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>historic underwater city in Mexican culture
Are they talking about this?
elsoldemexico.com.mx/doble-via/la-atlantis-mexicana-descubren-ciudad-maya-sumergida-en-el-lago-de-atitlan-8093029.html/amp

Just a generic fantasyland. Some researchers used to think Atlantis was MesoAmerican but the narrative falls apart when you realise if it existed Atlantis would’ve been far older than the Egyptians, so at least 10K BC, and it would’ve needed to have been in a place near to them so that they’d know about it. Not to mention that Mayans were during 300 BC so not even remotely close to the time needed for them to have been a mythical advanced civilization.

This is just Marvel making an OC and giving Mexicans their own Kang Panther. They won’t even mention Atlantis. I expect some jab/quip about how the only underwater kingdom was Mexican and whitey just appropriated the story or something.

The rumour is that Doom is the actual villain and he wants to plunder both Wakanda and OC Underwater Land, so he creates a literal Race War between the too. He won’t appear, just be referenced to and maybe have a small cameo as a post-credits zinger ala Thanos with just a random guy in the suit until they cast him.

>from a historic underwater city in Mexican
no fucking way, keep us out of pedowood homosexuality... also the only submerged Mayan cities are in Cuba.

Attached: imagen_2022-05-22_194839836.png (630x472, 418.23K)

>we need a latin--
>MEXICANS!
Every. Fucking. Time. I hate Mexicans so much it's unreal
t. Peruvian

fuck off, It's not like we Mexicans ask for attention.

If they didn't want him to remind people of Aquaman they should have made him white.

Based. It's our time, Mexibros

So he's a wetback?

the real racism is that they make anything from central america mexican

t. Mexican

Attached: 1651878501288.gif (488x640, 2.46M)

>Kang is literally a Kang
>High Evolutionary has been turned into Yakub for GotG 3
>Namor is a literal Wetback
Have memes and shitposting affected the psychosphere? Are we breaking reality?

based, all LATAM is Mexico and it will always be like that.

Attached: Kohler Mexichad.png (625x819, 211.3K)

i mean i get it, there's 120 million mexicans and then like 1/4 of the US also larps as mexicans, so its a big market to attract
still, kinda lame but it is what it is

Wetback vs Niggas lol

And I swear if you’ll ban me when there’s literally other posts like this. You’ll can fuck off.

>So why the Hell are they even using the "Namor" name?
I'm wondering that too. I don't think Namor/Submariner has much brand recognition. Most Zoomers and normies will never have heard of him.

>Kang is literally a Kang

Attached: whoa.jpg (551x549, 28.69K)

no, hollywood is racist. that's why they rearrange every ginger character

OH NO NO NO

Attached: 1642907971731.jpg (1684x1045, 122.59K)

I thought they were gonna cast an asian, wouldn't have been even mad

Mierdaaaaaaaaaa... I forgot that this guy is a manlet ugly fagot

Attached: face_rofl.gif (187x155, 1.87M)

>he will be the son of a human with a queen from the underwater people
>The change should occur so that the public does not confuse Namor with Aquaman
but isn't that even more like Aquaman?

And you know what’s even more retarded? They’re only doing this to get more into the Mexican/Latin America market. They rather ruin an already establishment character to make money then build him up more. Fuck you Disney I’m not watching this bullshit when it comes out.

>pretending to give a single shit about namor because he might not be anglo
kek. Imperious rex indeed.

Shut up bean who work you’re three jobs to support your fat wife and gangster son. Lol