Liev Schreiber

What's he been up to these days aside from Ray Donovan?

Attached: 1653260474413.jpg (613x598, 160.79K)

plowing his son, I mean daughter

Would anyone feel bad if it turned out he actually wasn't abusing his kids or is it the commoner's right to slander without recourse?

I mean...

Attached: therealkaischreiber.webm (576x1024, 1.46M)

You phrased this correctly as it's overwhelmingly likely the slav jew rat is raping his son.

Attached: Don-Cheadle-Wears-Protect-Trans-Kids-Shirt-SNL-2019.jpg (1024x1024, 104.17K)

Attached: 1653260916680.jpg (900x675, 195.21K)

>168410388
What was he thinking at this point?

of course its the commoners right, but hes doing himself no favours getting pictures taken of him in questionable poses with his sondaughter.

>if it turned out he wasn't abusing his kids
you mean if neither of his young sons had ever been declared "trans"? like an alternate timeline?

>turning your kid into a tranny
>not abuse

could be he didnt do it for sexual gratification but its actually a door opener into higher up hollywood circles.
i mean alot of them are doing, especially the really successful ones like jolie and theron.

>"as long as I get to keep getting roles in TV shows and movies, it's worth it..."

Bet his taller (not on pubert blockers) son is glad he wasn’t a part of the ritual the other boy had to endure. I guess it got his dad in those movies though, so who am I to judge?

I don't know about the trans thing, I meant more like explicit sexual acts as is generally implied when the picture of the boy sucking the scooter handle is posted.

Attached: protect slaking.png (414x398, 220.41K)

rumor was that it's a women's clique with the ones who mentioned, watts and a few others. so I initially thought Schreiber was an innocent father making the best of a terrible situation. then all the faggy pics happened and now I think he's a gay pedo more than happy with what his insane wife has done to his son. hell, maybe his gay pedo abuse of the son predates the other stuff and the kid acted like a fag due to that, which gave Naomi Watts the idea he might be the tranny kid she was praying for in the first place.

Slandering rich people as pedophiles has been a common tactic since the Middle Ages.

why does it have breasts

yeah, true, well know for sure in about 10 years i guess.

tranette no passto

Attached: 1626307561690.png (474x393, 290.01K)