UGH life fucking sucks dick time to take antidepressa-Wait a minutes hold on second lord give a sign...are those...

>UGH life fucking sucks dick time to take antidepressa-Wait a minutes hold on second lord give a sign...are those...the hundred movies that comprise Phase 69 of the Marvel super man Fighting Universe????I cannot wait to consume them all!

Does this happen in your country?

Attached: 1658741057331793.jpg (720x720, 123.92K)

>what do you mean marvel masterpieces aren't scoring #1 in japanese box office? are they crazy?

Attached: 98b.png (915x915, 46.61K)

no one is like this. you're just having conversations with imaginary people in your head.

>no one is like this. you're just having conversations with imaginary people in your head.

Attached: images (3).png (216x234, 6.5K)

>>UGH life fucking sucks dick time to take antidepressa-Wait a minutes hold on second lord give a sign...are those...the hundred movies that comprise Phase 69 of the Marvel super man Fighting Universe????I cannot wait to consume them all!
>Does this happen in your country?

Attached: jp.png (767x719, 297.1K)

This is now a Japan vs Korea thread

Attached: ne55gL6nwsiohkF4n4jCuAGf01fxDSj7926lZrOv.jpg (1920x1080, 234.1K)

>>what do you mean marvel masterpieces aren't scoring #1 in japanese box office? are they crazy?
>>no one is like this. you're just having conversations with imaginary people in your head.

Attached: kr.png (768x719, 61.77K)

I look like that and say those things though

I doubt there is even a single Japanese or Korean person in this thread right now

you're not supposed to reply when you 'jak though

>I have wrong opinions and my mouth is open bleaah

>on holiday with his gf
>Makes money on you tube
>genuinely has a passion and is excited about things in life

Yeah he's based

Attached: download.jpg (273x185, 6.59K)

>you're not supposed to reply when you 'jak though

Attached: 1633464602363.png (676x707, 33.42K)

It's not about having wrong opinion, it's about not having an opinion and just repeating after others

How is consuming an endless stream of crappy movies “having an opinion?”

That guy has a gf? Is she fit?

How do you know for sure some of the annoying people you see don't genuinely believe the stuff they say, even if originally someone else did indeed feed them that idea?
I know it's common Any Forums meme that
>normalfags are just le manipulated unlike me XD
nut I don't buy this fully, often really do like or agree with certain things

I like most of the MCU stuff. Suck my dick. Please. Suck my dick. Anyone. I don't care if your a man or woman. Put my dick in your mouth. I just want my sexual organs touched. Do it. I need this. Haha. I'm just playing. We have good times here, we are all friends.

Dunno, he just mentions a girl in the video being out somewhere.

just look at him, they're both your average amerifats

>often people really do like or agree with certain things

How is it not? Shit opinions are still opinions
And I wasn't mocking just the OP, but the use of wojacks in general.

What leads to this obsession with Marvel movies.
I haven't really watched them, and I'm sure they're dumb but so are many genres.
This all seems like mental illness.

A very bold post from the country that invented tranime.