Do chads really date goblinas?

Do chads really date goblinas?

Attached: Nate_and_Maddy.png (630x879, 410.88K)

they both look really retarded, even tho he's like 7ft and her a latina milf

He isn’t a Chad. He has no social skills and settled with a semi good looking girl who was obnoxious and assertive enough to establish a relationship with him herself, and she only liked him because he was super tall. I know him, because I was him

me to the left

>hi guys I’m Maddy, I’m totally a teenager and not a 31 year old woman hehe

it's actually weird seeing these character wear a backpack

me on the right

Peak female height is 5'6"-5'2"

I hate anybody better looking than me

Attached: 1565589039573.png (656x549, 226.69K)

It's 5'10", manlet.

>Do chads really date goblinas?

Let's put it like this:

Do 10/10 white girls suck dick on command? And allow themselves to be fucked in the ass without complaint?

Not sure what's with all the goblina-shade thrown at them, when I know for a fact Latinas are more freakier in the sheets than some Poseur trad-girl who over-values herself.

Fuck that noise. I rather have a short girlfriend, they’re cuter and have better personalities usually. If I’m not at least a foot taller than a girl, I’ll pass on that gas

Want your sons to be manlets
Better hope she doesn’t have any boys.

If a girl isnt at least 5 foot 11, we can’t fuck

Well, it’s something to consider. It’s not a sure thing that a short woman will have short sons. In my family, there’s a lot of shorter than average girls and taller than average guys. And my grandpa was short but had tall children

What does it feel like knowing that you can fuck anyone you want?

>be chad
>get with a 10/10 white girl
>after the honeymoon phase, constantly get into fights because she thinks you're cheating/you are cheating/she's cheating/you didn't get her the right sandwich from Starbucks
>get with an above-average Latina
>she knows she can't score higher than you and the relationship is way smoother

I guess is the thought process. In practice, there are a lot of exceptions to this but if you're the type to coast through relationships, it's a lot more difficult to just happen to find yourself with a Stacey.

If you have enough confidence, you can fuck anyone who doesn’t have a boyfriend and hooks up with people. Unless you’re like maybe the bottom 20% in natural looks. But getting in shape and having good hair (if you have some) goes a really long way, you don’t need to be super attractive or the most attractive, you just need to be alright looking a lot of the time to not turn people off

>you can fuck anyone who doesn’t have a boyfriend
Honestly, I find girls with boyfriends to be easier to hook up with. Maybe they miss hooking up in college or whatever. My longest FWB relationships have always been chicks with bfs.

I don’t know if I’d describe that as a thought process. It might be the way it turns out, but it’s maybe just who they decide to settle with after some trial and error. There has to be some hot white women who aren’t bitches and some bitchy Latina women too, so they probably didn’t set out to specifically date a Latina because of that

So everyone?

Yes.
t. Chad

Nah anything under 5'7" isn't worth it.

Kys

No way Latinas HATE whitebois

i was a chad in high school and i dated a thicc plain jane. thicc wasn't a thing back then and everyone urged me to get it on with the stacy. i didn't want to. she's a fucking stuck up bitch.

Latinas are open season for whites and blacks

sage

Why do you have to call sage. Aren’t people allowed to participate in threads you aren’t interested in

Wow are you me? Literally described my first GF I lost my virginity to.

Were you thinking of Ryback when you came?