What's the next level that this kino of the highest order can go...

What's the next level that this kino of the highest order can go? I kind of want to see him do a how to change your gender episode.

Attached: How_To_with_John_Wilson.jpg (258x387, 52.48K)

is being Any Forumscel your whole identity?

Ywnbaw and you're a mentally ill freak

The subjects are supposed to be mundane, retard

Perfect

thanks for proving my point lmao

Your family and former friends are deeply embarrassed and ashamed of you and are perpetually repulsed whenever they are unfortunately enough to come into contact with you.

like a chinese room lol. I dare you to respond to my post with something that doesn't sound like chatbot trained on Any Forums

>how to scare people
>how to fly
>how to start a cult
>how to win a court case
>how to build a house
>how become internet famous
>how to make friends
>how to be in love
>how to have a baby
>how to stop an addiction
>how to get money
>how to start a collection
>how to commit theft
>how to escape prison

The thing about a show with such an open ended concept is that you can make an episode out of ANYTHING. It all depends on how creative the creator is. If I was able to have a show like John Wilson's, I would make the best show ever easily

He already did make the best show ever.

I love the show but I feel like he could go so much further with his concept

>If I was able to have a show like John Wilson's, I would make the best show ever easily

What resources are currently unavailable to you to make THE BEST SHOW EVER EASILY?

Literally just start filming shit with your phone if you're so smart. Might be a little bit more to it than that huh?

The how to is just the spark that will ignite the flame that will burn the risotto. 66% of the charm is the visual poetry which requires an unimaginable amount of work. You can't JUST start with a how to and easily meander your way to the soul of the how to.

(me)
you can't do it lol

Not him but I studied psychology in college and the only reason you came back to respond to this person is that you feel that there is truth is what they say. He has probably moved on and doesn't care about this thread anymore but it's important to your psyche to believe that he is here and reading your message and finally that he is convinced he is defeated. It's a sad spectacle to witness but also quite humorous.

Very true very true

i'm just teasing him. It's his thread. Of course he's here.

Trannys are freaks

How to rig an election

>What's the next level that this kino of the highest order can go?
The next step is supernaturalist dialectical cine-essays like late Godard.

Attached: Adieu #6.png (1000x559, 807.31K)

Why do trannies hate this show so much?

are those trannies in the room with you right now?